4 trades left enough??

Started by reesbr, May 25, 2010, 05:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

I have 9 trades left and 60k in the bank.

What should I do with Kennelly?? I am thinking maybe Straight swap to either Duffield or Hargrave.

I could hang onto Kennelly and go Duncan for Watts and upgrade Trengove to a premium.

Or I could go Trengove to Goodes with one trade.

Backline: Hodge Enright Hurn Harbrow Waters Maguire Kennelly Emerg: Sheppard Silvagni

Midfield: G.Ablett Swan Judd Barlow Bartel Trengove Emerg: Cunnington Howlett

Rucks: Sandilands Hille Emerg: Trengove Prato

Forwards: Pavlich Brown Didak ROK Hall Podsiadly Rioli Emerg: Fyfe Duncan

What do you guys think I should do??
Thoughts greatly appreciated :)
Cheers

Alex7089

Kennelly to Duffy. Kennelly won't be making much money now with that 2 I reckon he has to go. Would go with Duffy personally.

korza

Either way you go Reesbr your gonna do well with. I'm back on the Hargrave train so maybe a little bias. Goodluck with either way you go.

Fanfooty is holding a poll for personality of the year, this can be located by going to the FanFooty Forum, scroll down to The Front Bar, click on peronality of the year and then vote.

Blueboys

Kennelly strait swap to Duffman!

Drink more duff!  ;D

reesbr

Haha thanks for the thoughts guys. Im thinking of getting Kennelly for Duff this week and get Hargrave for Waters/Maguire next week.

Want to get a premium midfield by the end of the year as well.

Justin Bieber

Kennelly to Duffy sounds good. Not sold on Hargrave yet. Playing a different role than last year and had a breakout year at thge age of 29.

If you can go Trengove to Goodes as well next few weeks, sounds great. Will give you MPP cover as well for a few premiums :D.

reesbr

Yeah hoping to get that trade done next week :)

reesbr

thinking of hanging onto Kennelly now as I have Sheppard to back him up.

Going to go Duncan to Watts and Trengove to premium

What you guys think?

Cheers

Justin Bieber

Sounds good. Which premium you looking at for the upgrade? Many to choose from.....

reesbr

reesbr

Here's the team now:

Backline: Hodge Enright Hurn Harbrow H.Shaw Duffield Kennelly  Emerg: Sheppard Silvagni

Midfield: G.Ablett Swan Judd Barlow Bartel Goodes Emerg: Cunnington Gysberts

Rucks: Sandilands Hille Emerg: Trengove Prato

Forwards: Pavlich Brown Didak ROK Hall Podsiadly Rioli Emerg: Fyfe Watts

4 trades left. .

woofy

upgrade waters to duffield/fisher and then save your trades or don't make any trades unless u need to win elim is what I'd do. :)

Justin Bieber

maybe a silvagni upgrade instead? Could maybe get duffield? Not sure but don't think it can stretch that far :'(.

1 of goose, waters or kennelly would be a killer benchie 8).

reesbr

Is 4 trades enough for the rest of the season??

The team is set

woofy

If it was round 17-18 then yes. Would be abit scared if I had 4 trades left but ur teams set so hopefully no more LTIs for you.