Main Menu

Hilly's Heroics v Prospectors YSCC!!

Started by HillHero13, May 24, 2010, 04:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

looks like prospector spoke too soon with shaw :(

Prospector_1

I got missy right, and Shaw is 50/50 often enough!

Alex7089

Ih hurn, kreuzer and McMahon all get the ton then LeCras and Fyfe get the ton between them you are good to go. Hope Malceki doesn't have on of his super blinders (for you, I hope he does for me)

roo boys!

HillHero13

i got for the last game Pav Sandi and Barlow ( who is out ) and howletts score to come in... gonna be another me v sheeds scenario..

HillHero13

Alex7089

Good gama you to. Pav needed 58 more points eh

HillHero13

no that was for another game prossy has pav aswell

roo boys!

DOn't worry hilly we re here for you!

Alex7089

roo boys!

He is going through a very emotional time Alex.

HillHero13

:'( :'( :'( :'(   i thought i will be known for everything on here beating prospector.. now i'll be the one that is remembered for losing to him  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Alex7089

Quote from: HillHero13 on May 30, 2010, 07:56:43 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'(   i thought i will be known for everything on here beating prospector.. now i'll be the one that is remembered for losing to him  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.

nas

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 30, 2010, 08:19:04 PM

Hilly you can take note that the Shearers (naste) knocked him off in the Dream Team.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not rubbing it in tho. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on May 30, 2010, 08:27:58 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on May 30, 2010, 08:19:04 PM
Hilly you can take note that the Shearers (naste) knocked him off in the Dream Team.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not rubbing it in tho. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)
Still haven't beaten me yet naste ;)