The Kennelly Query...

Started by valkorum, May 23, 2010, 06:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

The DT site has the emg scores still counted for Kennelly's 0.  Is this going to be fixed up at the end of the round?

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on May 23, 2010, 06:06:11 PM
The DT site has the emg scores still counted for Kennelly's 0.  Is this going to be fixed up at the end of the round?
Most Likely

valkorum

I hope so, because counting my eliminators emg score he wins, but without it I win.

Sammocorw

I hope it's not fixed. If it is I lose by 11 if not I win by 80 as Hunt is my emergency

ACKA

I thought that if a player plays and gets zero his score counts
i lost my eliminator by 5 points but it didnt count kennelys score, it counted webberly as he was emergancy

thornz23

they should fix that up i think because his score should count even though its 0

ACKA

thanks man, hopefully they do fix it up

Paddy13

Quote from: valkorum on May 23, 2010, 07:20:25 PM
I hope so, because counting my eliminators emg score he wins, but without it I win.

same  ;D

Flame

The 0 should count!!

DT Junkie

Is it counted or not?

I keep hearing yes but the site has not updated it. Can anyone give a concrete answer on this?

When will the site be open again?

lowedown11

yes it does coz he started....no questions...coz its a zero the site doesnt count it until lockout is complete

DT Junkie

Why would it have to wait until lockout is complete surely it would of corrected itself by now!

lowedown11

i dunno but it definately does count so dun get ur hopes up if ur thinkin it doesnt.....well im 99% sure anyway

DT Junkie

Yeah the site does say any non "starting" player.... Ill guess we will soon find out!

Sammocorw

It's official. Lockout has ended and no replacement score for Kennelly.