Main Menu

Tragically Hilarious

Started by Alex7089, May 23, 2010, 10:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

A thread to post real life happening s that you've read about, heard about, been involved in or had happen to you. It's devastating but the tears are not of sadness, but laughter. Yes these stories are tragically hilarious.
I'll start it off.
There was a woman who had really bad asthma and she was at the doctor and he said it would be a good idea to move t Queensland to help the asthma, due to the air being pure or something (I don't have a problem with Victorian air) anyway so she said okay and packed her bags and was driving to Queensland to the house she'd bought up there. As she crossed the NSW/Qld border she had an asthma attack and died. It's okay you can laugh, it's okay to laugh.

roo boys!

Hahaha laugh!
Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh. :D

Alex7089

type fml into google search and it's the first link. Reading it is HILARIOUS.
QuoteToday, I spent 6 hours in hospital after having an anaphylactic reaction to my lunch. My mother 'forgot' I'm allergic to nuts, and put them in the meatloaf. She's been my mother for 18 years and can't even remember that nuts can kill me. FML

Justin Bieber

So sad :'(. So very sad :'( :'(

roo boys!

Hahaha that us hilarious Alex!

Alex7089

QuoteToday, I tried to cuddle Simon, my five year old son. He wriggled away and said: "If you need a teddy bear, go buy one! Or find another Simon!" FML

roo boys!

Haha lol I also like the one bout the spider  ;D

BratPack

ahhh www.fmylife.com. One of my favorite sites when I need to laugh

korza

Not funny at all. Wtf was that a joke. ???

roo boys!

Quote from: korza on May 24, 2010, 02:03:14 PM
negativity, negativity!

Alex7089

Quote from: korza on May 24, 2010, 02:03:14 PM
well a lot of it probably isn't true and if it is they obviously don't mind people reading it, they put it on the internet. On a pretty well known site...