Tadgh Kennelly

Started by obrient, May 22, 2010, 02:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Dirtie

Well firstly to all those spastics who raged on the game between Swans and Freo, i asked a simple question like does Kennelly score stand or does he get the emergency's score and that H0m0 Gibblet i hope your reading this topic, go and get S@#$%d saying that everyone knows this year if you read FLOWERING rules that the emergencie's dont get added if a player scores 0., you might want to rethink that as my opponenents reserve got the extra points as he had Hunt to replace Kennelly! So Flower You next time someone asks you a simple question w@nker!

wrangle

Been searching around to find a report on the extent of his injury.  Anyone got some info or some links to an injury report?
Thanks

vmac66

HOW BAD IS KENNELLYS KNEE??

keiranrib

the rule is ridiculous, he played for 2 minutes and didn't touch the ball. the creator of dreamteam has tried to make it realistic but come on, some things need to be in place if this does happen because its just not fair on the people that have him.

BGK

Why does it not make it fair? He played. It wouldnt have mattered if he got one handball. Would 1 point have mae you happier? your all just bitter because you do have him.

keiranrib

i actually don't have him i traded him out for duffeild last week.

what im saying is what's the difference between him not playing and him scoring 0 in fantasy perspective?

BGK

The fact he actually took the field. Fantasy is directly realted to what happens on the field. So if he takes the field and doesnt get a touch then so be it.

Blueboys

WoW and I upgraded Kennelly to Goddard this week! lucky.... ;D

Big_Cox14

Well I chose Malceski over Kennelly.  ;D

junior8

Quote from: Higgins07 on May 22, 2010, 06:30:07 PM
i have kennelly and i have hunt as emergency. when i manually add up my players scores i have hunts score in my total so i dont think they'll fix it up this week or this season....
i dont know a thing about programing but i think they cant differentiate between a 0 and a player who hasnt been named, otherwise they wouldnt have yellow scores (active players) for players who aren't even on the ground. but yea, as i said... i know NOTHING about programming.

that happened to me also, when it says how many have played it says 14 of 22 when it should be 15 if i include kennely. so his 0 doesnt count

Davoo

so if he got 1 point, that wouldda been bad!

LF

Quote from: luvfooty on May 22, 2010, 05:00:00 PM
Select up to THREE emergencies. Emergencies from your reserves list will replace up to three non-scoring players in your starting line-up in matching positions only. Where there are 2 emergencies selected in one position and only one of these is required, the lowest scoring emergency will be used. If no emergency is available for a 0-scoring player in a certain position, you'll not receive any points from that player. (Note: emergencies scoring 0 will not be considered the 'lowest-scoring' and will not be used).

NOTE that in the 2010 competition, players who are actually named and in the starting 22 for any match, AND score a 0 for any reason, will NO LONGER be replaced by an emergency. Their 0 score will also have an affect on their value, being recorded as having played a game.

this is copied and pasted from the dt rules

Bluke

The rules are fine. Whats bullshower is the fact that my opponents Emergency score is counting, his emergence got 98 and that might be the difference in scores. They havn't even edited the code to reflect the rule changes, that is crap.

Master JP

Quote from: Bluke on May 23, 2010, 11:34:09 AM
The rules are fine. Whats bullshower is the fact that my opponents Emergency score is counting, his emergence got 98 and that might be the difference in scores. They havn't even edited the code to reflect the rule changes, that is crap.
Yeah it seems everyone agrees the ZERO is included as a score, yet DT are still scoring the emergencies score, and when most have Hunt as emerg it is going to affect a lot of people. So who really knows what is going to happen...arhhh!

BratPack

What I'm guessing is they'll fix the scores after the last match. The live scores are meant to be only provisional