Tadgh Kennelly

Started by obrient, May 22, 2010, 02:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Enright the way to go. Scotland could be a good unique pick though.

Juddster5

Alex7089

Perhaps a poll could help you decide. More people will vote than post.

chrisuzz

maybe ill get Scotland

Higgins07

i have kennelly and i have hunt as emergency. when i manually add up my players scores i have hunts score in my total so i dont think they'll fix it up this week or this season....
i dont know a thing about programing but i think they cant differentiate between a 0 and a player who hasnt been named, otherwise they wouldnt have yellow scores (active players) for players who aren't even on the ground. but yea, as i said... i know NOTHING about programming.

Juddster5

ok thanks um how do you get into the new prices B/E thing could you please send me the link?

chrisuzz

click on the FF in the top left corner of this screen then find the Sydney vs Freo game and it should be under

jvalles

Scotland is MY unique pick!  :P

Russell would be even uniquer. ;)

Juddster5

Bluke

My opponent has Kennelly and his reserve Hunt's 96 score has counted in his total score. 

fieval

QuoteScotland is MY unique pick! 

Hmmm, maybe Scotland wasn't as unique a pick as I thought.....

Damn copycats ;D, thats it I'm trading him for Presti 8) 

Master JP

Quote from: Bluke on May 22, 2010, 06:51:54 PM
My opponent has Kennelly and his reserve Hunt's 96 score has counted in his total score.

Yeah the same here - It will probably be the difference this round!

Port_Magpies

Personally, I have him and hope that my backups score counts, but I do not expect any such thing to occur.

valkorum

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 22, 2010, 03:46:23 PM
ive got Eski and Kennelly.
myabe next year the rule might get changed again to that if a player scores 10 and under the score will be replaced i think that would be a lot faireer

No way.  It should be the way it is for this year.  If the player is on the field and plays then whatever he scores should count.

obrient

if he scores then the score should count bl if it is a 1....however if he gets nothing i believe an emergency shuold take over, the only reason why youre agreeing with the rule atm is because im guessing you dont have him...would change if it happened to you