Tadgh Kennelly

Started by obrient, May 22, 2010, 02:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 22, 2010, 05:09:01 PM
no it doesn't count. m0nty and numerous others already posted the rules on live chat. His score counts.
i no that, but a little hope doesn't hurt

KRZTRK

no it doesn't count. m0nty and numerous others already posted the rules on live chat. His score counts.

@alex I knoow that.. I was one of those people saying it as well.. However i would feel slot more comfortable if the AFL dreamteam page said 15 players played and not 14.. It's putting that little bit of doubt in my head which is the hope that Chriss has

elephants

kennely price will drop dramatically i presume???

LF

Quote from: KRZTRK on May 22, 2010, 05:14:51 PM

@alex I knoow that.. I was one of those people saying it as well.. However i would feel slot more comfortable if the AFL dreamteam page said 15 players played and not 14.. It's putting that little bit of doubt in my head which is the hope that Chriss has

i know my opponent has kennelly but his reserve hasn`t played yet. but the rules state the zero stands then it should read 15 players dt was all stuffed up last night maybe it`s still stuffed.hope they fix it.

chrisuzz

Quote from: luvfooty on May 22, 2010, 05:18:43 PM
Quote from: KRZTRK on May 22, 2010, 05:14:51 PM

i know my opponent has kennelly but his reserve hasn`t played yet. but the rules state the zero stands then it should read 15 players dt was all stuffed up last night maybe it`s still stuffed.hope they fix it.
hope they don't ;D

jvalles

Wow, dropping Kennelly this week for Webberley is going to be the difference in upgrading 2 premiums elsewhere, phew!

Alex7089

jvalles

Quote from: luvfooty on May 22, 2010, 05:00:00 PM
Select up to THREE emergencies. Emergencies from your reserves list will replace up to three non-scoring players in your starting line-up in matching positions only. Where there are 2 emergencies selected in one position and only one of these is required, the lowest scoring emergency will be used. If no emergency is available for a 0-scoring player in a certain position, you'll not receive any points from that player. (Note: emergencies scoring 0 will not be considered the 'lowest-scoring' and will not be used).

NOTE that in the 2010 competition, players who are actually named and in the starting 22 for any match, AND score a 0 for any reason, will NO LONGER be replaced by an emergency. Their 0 score will also have an affect on their value, being recorded as having played a game.

this is copied and pasted from the dt rules so wtf have they put the emergency scores on for?

Its mainly for LW's. More realistic as Swan wold not have been able to replace Kennelly with an emergency just like dt's aren;t replaced with an emergency if they take the field...easy for me to say as I traded him out this week, otherwise I would be punching walls and looking for blood!

Master JP

Can DT hurry up and fix this issue!!!

Master Q

Alex7089

Quote from: Master JP on May 22, 2010, 05:38:35 PM
Can DT hurry up and fix this issue!!!
Yeah they need to clear it up. I think assuming a player scores 0 points in a match it should count as him not taking the field and you get your emergencies score. Having said that I don't have him.

phatmaniac

i have him.. but its in the rules and its VERY clear..
you get zero..

suck it up princess and deal with it

Juddster5

Unfortunately i have this guy and will be definately will be looking to trade him out this week. I was just wondering how much this guy's price will drop? I can afford any defender which one should i get? Grimes, Enright, Russell, R Shaw, Heath Shaw or Scotland?

chich94

according to m0nty's new prices, he should drop to $257,000

defs go enright

chrisuzz

i think it will drop around 30k just check on the homepage under "new prices/BEs"