Tadgh Kennelly

Started by obrient, May 22, 2010, 02:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

obrient

chrisuzz

not at the moment but i hope he gets back on soon or we will see a massive price drop

obrient

so his 0 will count...i thought that if they get a 0, then emergency fills in or is that wrong

chrisuzz

obrient

thats rediculuous if that is the case....flaw in the dt system

Davoo

thank the lord i traded him out this week!

elephants

bnah matye he looks as though he has done a medial ligament so it sucks for all those thathave him and is fantastic for malceski owners like me :P

Davoo

that was the best trade ive ever made haah! trading before he gets a 0 and his price goes down!

BGK

Quotethats rediculuous if that is the case....flaw in the dt system

Mate, its no flaw. They only changed it this year. It was flawed before they changed it. Before the change If a player gets you 1 it counts but if he goes down without a score he got replaced. I think its a great rule.

chrisuzz

ive got Eski and Kennelly.
myabe next year the rule might get changed again to that if a player scores 10 and under the score will be replaced i think that would be a lot faireer

LF

Select up to THREE emergencies. Emergencies from your reserves list will replace up to three non-scoring players in your starting line-up in matching positions only. Where there are 2 emergencies selected in one position and only one of these is required, the lowest scoring emergency will be used. If no emergency is available for a 0-scoring player in a certain position, you'll not receive any points from that player. (Note: emergencies scoring 0 will not be considered the 'lowest-scoring' and will not be used).

NOTE that in the 2010 competition, players who are actually named and in the starting 22 for any match, AND score a 0 for any reason, will NO LONGER be replaced by an emergency. Their 0 score will also have an affect on their value, being recorded as having played a game.

this is copied and pasted from the dt rules so wtf have they put the emergency scores on for?

KRZTRK

I just had a look.. My opponent has kennely.. So far he has had 15 players play (including kennely) however at the top of the page it says 14 players played.. Is it gonna change at the end of the round to add kennely to the team or is the sub gonna come into play?? YES I have read that the emergency doesn't count if the player played, but then why isn't it registering kennely as a player that has played??

LF

it should  i just posted the dt rule regarding this in another topic

chrisuzz

lets just hope that an Emergency will cover ok ;D

Alex7089

no it doesn't count. m0nty and numerous others already posted the rules on live chat. His score counts.