Main Menu

Members....

Started by falcon, May 22, 2010, 09:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

falcon

280+ guest.. Imagine how many new members you could get if they all registerd....

I think when we access Fanfooty forums we should all have to log in and then have rights to view them...

Master Q

Quote from: falcon on May 22, 2010, 09:02:45 AM

280+ guest.. Imagine how many new members you could get if they all registerd....

I think when we access Fanfooty forums we should all have to log in and then have rights to view them...
Yes it is amazing but, Guests can't Vote or Post and can't get their team rated... maybe when they log in there should just be a sign to tell them to join.

Master Q

falcon

Quote from: Master Q on May 22, 2010, 09:07:18 AM
Gone up to 292 :o

Excastly.. I really do think we could use these members.. a very boost to the community and the activity from our members.

falcon

310 guests now... and 61 registerd members.

Alex7089

they easily outnumber members yes. But what is the point if they don't have accounts they just want to read and would having an account really change that or just force them to log in? Agree there should be some kind of register thing that comes up when a guest enters the forum.

falcon

But look at it.. 360+ guests and only 70 members...

Boomz

m0nty should really make it accessible to members only...

falcon

Agreed, its gone up2 400 guests and less than 80 members online..

korza

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on May 22, 2010, 10:05:52 AM
m0nty should really make it accessible to members only...
Not like the Dark Side :o :o

Draga

500 guests, 101 members.... great ratio

Master Q

Nearly 600 guests now, only 101 members.

Alex7089

578 members, come on m0nty. Look at the numbers.

Draga

I know all m0nty has to do is active or create something that makes you log in before you can view threads!!!...