Round 9 Progressive Scores

Started by valkorum, May 22, 2010, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

1319/15  :(

sandi (C) was a let down. should have went with my gut and put the C on bartel  :'( lucky for me to get 1800+ this round but i still have hodge, goddard, waters, maguire, cox, brown and franklin to go so finger crossed :-\

LF

now on 1511 with 15 played plus captain thankyou hille for that score tonight.so i`m quite happy now.

Andrew3737

I got 1586/17.  Pretty much everyone hasn't got there average this round except for 2 players for me. So everyone a big let down :( Saying that, still got Cox ( who is a unique these days :S), Gilbert, Hodge, White and Kosi to goo.

elxam

valkorum

Justin Bieber

1438 from 17. Pretty poor :'(.

Rucks and Forward line yet to crack a ton. Midfield so far only Boyd has cracked the ton (others in 90's) with montagna yet to come. Enright cracked the ton in defence.

2 tons in total out of 17 guys played :o :o. What kind of jinx am I carrying :'(

Davoo

i thought I was going not too well. but i got 1418/14 captain played. still got goddard, hodge, hayes, motagna, brown, maguire and rockliff.

Spite

Quote from: elxam on May 22, 2010, 11:00:24 PM
1611/16 with capt played

If I was hypothetically, around 100 points ahead of you with 16 players played, would I have a shot at the weekly prize?

(oh well, I have Jono Brown so not likely anymore...)

elephants

or has this been a terrible dream team round :P

Spite

It definitely has, however the last time that happened, (round 3), I got my highest weekly score. Think it will happen again as long as Jb gets a move on... (was looking at 2300...)

LF

it`s absolutely shocking the premiums under performing and the spuds getting top scores.i may get beaten by a couple of bottom dwellers who spuds are scoring well this week.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on May 23, 2010, 02:57:34 PM
or has this been a terrible dream team round :P
If you have my team, it's almost always a terrible dreamteam round ;D

elephants

haha come on hp you are better then that :)

Andrew3737

Everyone has got below their average for me :(

obrient

especially with kenelly out..hurts big time, at least now i have a solid reason to get rid of him