GRAY OUT!!!

Started by Paddy13, May 22, 2010, 08:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Kudos to the Power for announcing it before lockout.

Guess Matty Primus Dreamteams as well as bets  :P

Justin Bieber

Lucky I have cover in Grant and Gumby for Gray and Higgins.

valkorum

Lucky I dont have Gray :)

Davoo

thats why he wasnt the best last week i guess. i still gonna keep him!

browny_wce

BratPack

Not named yet, both Josh Carr and Jay Nash travelled

Banga

Just got rid of Brennan for Pav thinking I'd give Gray one more chance this week against Melbourne, and his F**king back tightness ruins that.

To be honest with high B/E its not a bad thing, I'll trade him next week at the same price for Hughes when he gets named back for the Demons...or Jaensch if he is back in.

Then upgrade Balla to Chapman... too easy.

GinoGod

Quote from: Banga on May 22, 2010, 09:10:04 AM
Just got rid of Brennan for Pav thinking I'd give Gray one more chance this week against Melbourne, and his F**king back tightness ruins that.

To be honest with high B/E its not a bad thing, I'll trade him next week at the same price for Hughes when he gets named back for the Demons...or Jaensch if he is back in.

waste of trades

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: GinoGod on May 22, 2010, 12:30:56 PM
Quote from: Banga on May 22, 2010, 09:10:04 AM

waste of trades
AGREED ???

Fletch74

Decided to upgrade Balla this week, even though I had Relton and Hughes on the bench, was going to upgrade Relton to Watts/Rohan, but thought all my fwds would play... So much for that, bloddy Gray!! Worst trade I made, has done nothing since I got him either.

chrisuzz

lucky Danger is my emergency :)

yorgis

jay nash in for gray unless if its raining josh carr might come in. straight from peter rhodes' mouth