Alex's Team

Started by Alex7089, May 22, 2010, 04:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Well I thought I'd put my team up. Feel free to tear it down, rate it, give me trade advice, do whatever you want.
At the moment I have 17k in the bank and 6 trades left.

BAC- Hurn, Harbrow, Malceski, Duffield, Bock, Goose, Hodge EMG Webberly, Schmidt

MID- GAJ(C), Swan(VC), Watson, JBolton, Barlow, NDS EMG Gysberts, JKT

RUC- Sandi, Cox EMG Trengove, Prato

FWD- Chappy, Brown, Pav, Didak, Higgins, Pods, ROK EMG Playfair, Relton.

Ranked 1397 averaging 2232 2 losses in leagues. Out of the top 1k. Crushed.

Justin Bieber

Top 1k = Nice 8) 8)

JB in the middle looks unique but solid :). Same with Bock down back. Gilbert stole his spot in mine ;D.

Jealous of Cox and Sandi combo :'(

Alex7089

Don't be, cost me two trades  :'(

cmgb84

nice team alex....but wheres goddard?????????????

if it was me i would downgrade jetta next week, and bring in an underpriced goodes for gumby

team looks preety set then, but goose/waters to goddard should then be a priority

Alex7089

Pretty much my plan cmbg, Goddard should be there by the end of the year, and he will. Well, either him or Enright. Had to choose between waters to Goddard or Martin to Swan this week and got Swannyboy.

Draga

Very nice team.. I rate it a 8/10.

Congratz on top 1,000.

Draga,

Alex7089

Master Q

Great team lad ;D 8.5/10, love the rucks.

Alex7089

where I get my edge ;)

woofy

nice team Alex.. Also jelous of the rucks... So ur doing the gumby to goodes trade I hear... Do u have to downgrade somebody for $$$?? Who will go?

Alex7089

Jetta most likely. Only problem is if I do it have to do Jetta --> 83k to be ale to make it to Goodes. Should find someone.

woofy

icic are there any 83k players on the bubble? or your just going to wing it and hope the kid will play in the future?

Alex7089

No not trading in a non playing... Might have to maneuver something out of nothing... Will work it out ;)

Alex7089

Well, I've encountered a problem. The closest I can get to Gumby --> Goodes is $300 off so I've devised a new plan (muhahahahaha)
Gumby --> Playfair/Watts.
This will give me 162900 in the kitty. Looking to upgrade Waters so I am looking at
Gumby --> Playfair
Waters --> 504400 man
At the moment looking at guys like
Scotland, Grimes, Gilbert, Enright, Gilbee, Duffield, Newman. Leaning towards Duffield at 433k. Would save me a bit of cash for my last upgrade and love watching him. My worry is having 4 Dockers... What do we think?

Justin Bieber

I have Barlow, Pav, Sandi and Mayne. Not much a problem for having 4. Mayne of course is leaving soon for Goodes :D.

Have alot of good backs to choose from 8).