Sandilands or Cox??

Started by Sakic19, May 22, 2010, 03:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakic19

im thinking of trading out Hmac, and bringing in either Sandilands or Cox. Whats everyones opinion on this trade? Who would be the better ruck to bring in? Cheers

Bak2Form

LF

bluegumby

unless im missing something HMac is only out this week and should be back next week. is it worth trading him out cause of a 2 week injury?

who are your other ruckmen?

browny_wce

u shud have both at this stage.
but id go sandi (if u can afford him)

although cox has shown he can score solid tons with 99, 102, 93, 108 and 96 in the last 5 weeks
but with nicnat sharing the ruck, coxys scores arent gonna be huge

sandi is the sole ruck for freo and just dominates every week
he will have a field day against pyke the canadian this week and will score in excess of 120, worth a look as a captain also (he scored a 130 last week so worth a look)

my.tbt

Sakic19

yeah i wish i jumped on cox a few weeks back, it did cross my mind to chuck hmac on the bench this week, i have jackson trengove on the bench, with my 2nd ruckman nicnat. But its a big week in my league this week so i need a hyuge one from my rucks

bluegumby

if your going to trade him out sandi is the best option. but if you have spare cash and trades you could downgrade someone and upgrade nicnat to cox/sandi and next week have ruck combo of hmac + cox/sandi

GinoGod

Sakic19

i love your thinking bluegumby, cheers mate

bluegumby

np buddy, only risk is the length of HMac he was test this week and didn't make it so not sure if his gonna be right for next week.

some research will help your decision

browny_wce

Quote from: bluegumby on May 22, 2010, 03:46:16 AM
if your going to trade him out sandi is the best option. but if you have spare cash and trades you could downgrade someone and upgrade nicnat to cox/sandi and next week have ruck combo of hmac + cox/sandi
top idea. up there with the cox-hille, sandi-hille, sandi-cox combos

Alex7089

definitely go with bluegumbys idea, it will benefit your team in the long term moreso than the HMac trade.

Bluke