Tony Armstrong- New Beau Muston

Started by SCADDICT, May 21, 2010, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

There has been a huge rush of people bringing this guy in this week....However look at his first game, 36 points...he also has very little job security and will be dropped if he has one poor game. To me this just reeks of Beau Muston circa 2009!

Plastic Boy

Too many Crow outs at the moment, he'll be gone before you know it...

Prospector_1

gards

I had the same thought a couple of weeks ago about Jarrad Kayler Thompson.

Prospector_1

elephants

yess jkt just wants to depress me :(

i wouldnt think tony armstrong would be a great pick up myself he was very high scoring fantasy but i doubt he will hold his spot. he got a lot of cheap possesions at the back nothing to impress the coach

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,16088.0.html

thornz23

if he plays the next couple of weeks he might make u 90k but after that i wouldnt think he would go up much more and probly wont get that many more games

chatters24

I think his score last week had a bit of "it's too good to be true" about it. I can see many people getting sucked in. The obvious thing that stands out to me, even with all those touches last week and with the injuries that the crows have, he's still only sitting on the extended bench. He hasn't even been able to get himself a starting spot on the ground. So that say's he is one of the next players to be left out.

DT Junkie

have we all not learnt from the seaby, hargrave? One good score counts for little in this game dont get carried away people!

Alex7089

Yeah, he will be gone max 3 more weeks I reckon. A lot of guys to come back and he will make way for them. He's not going to provide very good cover. JKT hurting me at the moment, picked him up for his third game and now I have the rest of the season to regret it.

browny_wce

it sucks with hughes out, he is the only decent downgrade option