13 (61.9%)
Joey
0 (0%)
Juddster
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: May 23, 2010, 10:56:04 AM

lowedown11

maybe a silly question but i dun think so anymore....

sandi against the swans could be a safe option to get a massive sc score...
or just go with GAJ

Griffo1982

Fair point about Sandi but i think the attacking nature of the Pies game & the fact they dont have a tagger sould let GAJ score a monster also, always the safest bet is the little master.

AirCanada

sandi will get a automatic 40 points for hitouts but i think gaz will step up the challange as it is a constested game and he thrives on that shower.

Cool9

Run the gauntlet if you like but I won't be. Little Gaz every time

grass73

lowedown11

i agree im having the man himself gaz but i think alot of people having sandi as skipper hav a valid case now

bundyboy

it would still be GAJ if i had him !!  - but i'm tossing up between montagna and sandi this week

Alex7089

No white playing which means, Sandi Vs. Pyke. Sandi will get 150 +. Remember when GAJ was last unhappy with his game though? Came out and scored 173

bundyboy

ok - convinced me....sandi it is !

alman

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 21, 2010, 07:54:28 AM
No white playing which means, Sandi Vs. Pyke. Sandi will get 150 +. Remember when GAJ was last unhappy with his game though? Came out and scored 173

Hasn't let me down the last two weeks  ;D ....touch wood!  :P

tom_scully

Judd  ;) hawks can't tag very well ATM

merto09

with the lack of a major ruckman, goodes will also ruck for some of the game and could challenge Sandi with his athleticism.

rory

I see Kepler Bradleys named so Sandi will spend a lot of time in the forward.
So add a few goals aswell and sand'is looking good.

Prospector_1

Quote from: merto09 on May 21, 2010, 10:38:27 AM
goodes will also ruck for some of the game and could challenge Sandi with his athleticism.

Brownlow No. 3, here he comes!

benjy251090

i have both of these and with sydney's number 1 ruckman again this week being mike pyke, should i take a punt and make sandi captain over gaj?