armstrong
7 (29.2%)
stevenson
5 (20.8%)
colyer
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

sledgey7

A lot of people are downgrading trengove this week and rightly so. the DG options aren't fantastic though. i think these 4 are pretty much the only ones to go (other suggestions welcome).
what is everybody doing?

sledgey7

obviously trengove is not the only mid rookies being downgraded this week. should have called it the rookie downgrade poll.

Tenfold

Rohan because he gives you flexability and will prob have better job securty?

elxam

if you want more money, then trade in Armstrong

but if you want job security then Rohan seems to offer more

you have missed the other options.

sledgey7

pretty even so far at 3 apiece (except colyer). i guess they all have their benefits. armstrong with price and scoring potential, stevenson with the best average and roahn with the job security.
which options did i miss elxam?

elxam

I meant Stevenson and Coyler, those who had played more than 2 games.
You have missed their initial price rises.

But then again, if Stevenson can play consistently then maybe he's not too shabby a choice. I wouldn't do it though.

I'd prefer either Rohan or Amrstrong for the reasons mentioned above, but this really depends on the rest of your mids bench. If you think you have a locked in 7th such as Martin or Jetta and you can cope with a more risky 8th then go for Armstrong.

Shouldn't underestimate the importance of a reasonable bench cover otherwise you'll be coping 0's after 0's.

mehaff17

Armstrong has absolutely no job security what so ever.

Go Rohan or Stevenson!

sledgey7

mid line is
gaj, bartel, stanton, ROK, barlow, treng (martin,shuey)
got 45k and 13 trades left so can afford the risk as long as shuey comes back soon. he will get upgraded after a couple more games as well.