H-MAC Injury...

Started by saintz, May 18, 2010, 06:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trade out H-MAC if he isnt named ... or bring in backup if warnock isnt playin...

Matt Kreuzer
4 (28.6%)
David Hille
5 (35.7%)
Ryder
1 (7.1%)
Mark Blake
0 (0%)
Dont trade, ride it out...
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

saintz

Do any kangaz supporters know the extent of H-MAC's shoulder injury that led to him being withdrawn ova d weekend?

I brought that focker in for mark seabiscuit 2 weeks ago n now he is givin me a big fat 0, with no back up 4 him!

Still managed to win my eliminator but need him bak in, to keep climbin the overall ladder!

Master Q

Yes i must know soon, I need to think about my trades...

mattpedo

i havent heard a bloody thing...

hale and h-mac out gonna be tough to beat hudson and minson next weekend...

pulling out just b4 the game i would imagine it cant be to serious.. well heres hoping anyways...

korza

He better be playing or its another donut

Master Q

Quote from: korza on May 18, 2010, 06:35:10 AM
He better be playing or its another donut
Why? You already using those 2 trades?

Cicjose

he and my forward line killed me this week
my forwards this week scored on average 20 points less than their average for the season

cept pav who got his ave at 89 and he was my highest scoring forward for the week.

Davoo

mine was ziebell and i thought that was funny!

Plastic Boy

Was a late withdrawal with a shoulder concern.  Nothing released yet in regards to his injury but my feeling is that he'll miss again. 

BGK

QuoteWhy? You already using those 2 trades?

Because Even if he is out it wont be long term. Use your head Q. Why trade him. He is a premium.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: mattpedo on May 18, 2010, 06:31:58 AM
hale and h-mac out gonna be tough to beat hudson and minson next weekend...
Goldstein ripped Maric apart during the weekend. Could maybe stand up and have a decent contest with those 2.

If Hmac is out for 2 or 3 weeks i can handle as long as trengove is playing. If he is out for a month (which i highly doubt), i might reconsider.

browny_wce

Quote from: Cicjose on May 18, 2010, 07:33:37 AM
my forwards this week scored on average 20 points less than their average for the season

cept pav who got his ave at 89 and he was my highest scoring forward for the week.
are u serious? what spuds do u have in ur forward line? pav was like my 4th best forward score

jvalles

Quote from: browny_wce on May 18, 2010, 08:58:31 AM

are u serious? what spuds do u have in ur forward line? pav was like my 4th best forward score

Dude, a huge amount of premium forwards failed to crack the 100pt mark, not spuds just one of those weeks.  I didn't have 1 guy crack the 100 in my forward line and they include Brown, ROK, Gia. Harvey etc

CFC 1979

talked to Roos supporter today, H Mac got the injury 2 weeks ago.

He is not looking to good to get up for this week. Don't pull the trigger though. Wait for news

elephants

Quote from: jvalles on May 18, 2010, 11:52:31 AM
Quote from: browny_wce on May 18, 2010, 08:58:31 AM

Dude, a huge amount of premium forwards failed to crack the 100pt mark, not spuds just one of those weeks.  I didn't have 1 guy crack the 100 in my forward line and they include Brown, ROK, Gia. Harvey etc

okay mate i know how you feel i only had one bloke crack 100 and that was rioli (104)

Flame

I knew I should've go Cox but I didn't quite have the coin!! Hope he plays or Carlton select Warnock!!