H-MAC Injury...

Started by saintz, May 18, 2010, 06:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trade out H-MAC if he isnt named ... or bring in backup if warnock isnt playin...

Matt Kreuzer
4 (28.6%)
David Hille
5 (35.7%)
Ryder
1 (7.1%)
Mark Blake
0 (0%)
Dont trade, ride it out...
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

saintz

yeh im a lil concerned, dont need to waste anymore trades on my ruck, if i do it might b for a backup, cause i had h-mac last yr and he played every game from start to finish, thats why i brought him in ova cox! warnock doesnt look likely to take jacobs place atm... wait n c i guess... mark blake mite b a good bench option wit ottens out for a while!

Cicjose

Quote from: elephants on May 18, 2010, 11:56:03 AM
Quote from: jvalles on May 18, 2010, 11:52:31 AM
Quote from: browny_wce on May 18, 2010, 08:58:31 AM
Quote from: Cicjose on May 18, 2010, 07:33:37 AM
he and my forward line killed me this week
my forwards this week scored on average 20 points less than their average for the season

cept pav who got his ave at 89 and he was my highest scoring forward for the week.
are u serious? what spuds do u have in ur forward line? pav was like my 4th best forward score

Dude, a huge amount of premium forwards failed to crack the 100pt mark, not spuds just one of those weeks.  I didn't have 1 guy crack the 100 in my forward line and they include Brown, ROK, Gia. Harvey etc

okay mate i know how you feel i only had one bloke crack 100 and that was rioli (104)

my forwards are:
Pav
Giansiracusa
O'Keefe
Betts
Varcoe
Ballantyne
Podsiadly

Hitchcock
Rockliff

obrient

Quote from: Flame on May 18, 2010, 12:01:13 PM
I knew I should've go Cox but I didn't quite have the coin!! Hope he plays or Carlton select Warnock!!

exactly the same

Plastic Boy

Warnock will be on the outer I reckon for a while.  Jacobs has a bigger body and tackles, whereas Warnock has a long way to go to become a decent ruckman.

I dont think Warnock will be back for a long time unless Jacobs or Kruezer goes down. 

saintz

plz vote on the poll every1! thanks, appreciate the feedback!

Big Lance

I think hell be the same as last week. Minimal news then named in the side and a 'late' withdrawal. There is an article on the afl website today saying he is unlikely and isnt in full training again yet.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/94577/default.aspx

saintz

yeh im worried that if i give him a chance to play and he is withdrawn again, that i will miss the boat on kreuzer, hille, ryder etc... cause i brought in macintosh for seaby two weeks ago! my team is solid but i am still active in the eliminator and want to keep winnin!

team is

hodge, enright, carazzo, malceski, h. shaw, maguire, silvagni

webberley, hunt

Ablett, Bartel, Selwood, Watson, Ball, Barlow

Howlett, shuey

Sandi, H-mac warnock

Okeefe, Brown, Gian, Didak, Rioli, Gray, Pods

Gumby, Ballantyne

valkorum

Quote from: Plastic Boy on May 18, 2010, 10:27:12 PM
Warnock has a long way to go to become a decent ruckman.

Glad we got rid of him - Zac Clarke looks better :)

mattey21

In The Mix Round 9 AFL Website

NORTH MELBOURNE
Corey Jones could be selected for his first game since round two, should David Hale not recover from his back injury suffered against Adelaide. Jones kicked 3.5 from 27 possessions and 14 marks in North Ballarat's win over Werribee, outshining Ben Warren (nine possessions) and prospective debutant Nathan O'Keefe (two goals). Brad Scott is confident ruckman Hamish McIntosh can return from a sore shoulder, while midfielder Ed Lower must be close after a string of solid VFL performances.

Looks good to go buddy!

saintz

thanks mattey, will b prayin to the DT gods that H-MAC necks the fock up, throws sum tape around that massive shoulder n bangz out 100!

Cicjose

korza

Arky

Going to be one of those things where I'd say "well, he'll be back NEXT week for sure", but I would have said that last week.  But surely he'll be back next week, right?

McIntosh and Adams were both injured in the Collingwood game, as well as Liam Anthony; I think the injuries turned out to be worse than reported as Adams is still listed as 1-2 weeks and McIntosh is missing again (heck, they were hardly reported, I think the journos basically said "10 goal loss, next!" and missed that North had 1 fit man on the bench by the end, if that).

obrient

Im getting rid of him....hell carry this injury throught the year, will bite yo in the bum

Prospector_1

Quote from: Arky on May 21, 2010, 09:42:34 AM
Going to be one of those things where I'd say "well, he'll be back NEXT week for sure", but I would have said that last week.  But surely he'll be back next week, right?

Too long doing that with Cox last year - get him out, bring in Cox or Sandi.