Main Menu

Who here plays footy?

Started by roo boys!, May 17, 2010, 11:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Who here actually plays footy with a real ball and not just a computer screen with a little green trade button on it?

I played two games this weekend, school footy on Sat and club on Sun. 7 quarters on the ball in 2 days really takes it outta you! :P

daddsy404

me :D
kicked ten in school footy this weekend hahaha had a good one

HillHero13

me

had about 10 kicks and about 5 handballs..

play under 15's.. so thats pretty good..

Justin Bieber

Haven't played footy for a long time. Still have a kick in the backyard but don't play for a club.

Had a chance to play in primary school but couldn't with other issues in the way.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 17, 2010, 11:30:07 AM
Haven't played footy for a long time. Still have a kick in the backyard but don't play for a club.

Had a chance to play in primary school but couldn't with other issues in the way.
Teenage pregnancy?

roo boys!

Quote from: daddsy404 on May 17, 2010, 11:26:03 AM
nice game lol. Who do you play for?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 17, 2010, 11:49:21 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 17, 2010, 11:30:07 AM

Teenage pregnancy?
In Primary school? ::) Nah, it was surgeries.

roo boys!

Get the LARS surgery? Should i trade you out? Your breakeven is 7984 ( haven't played for years!) and I think you have peaked. ;D

daddsy404

Quote from: roo boys! on May 17, 2010, 11:50:52 AM
Quote from: daddsy404 on May 17, 2010, 11:26:03 AM
nice game lol. Who do you play for?

hahah pembroke school in adelaide
against adelaide high
needless to say they were pretty awful, fair few cheapies ;)

roo boys!

Ok. Thought you mighta been in a local school team game I went to and my school's firsts won by 16-17 goals and the full forward kicked 14!

valkorum

6 years retired from playing footy.  Thinking about playing next year (but I think that every footy season since I retired).  I played 2nd Ruck, 3rd tall (fwd or back).  Utility player, tall and skinny and could run all day

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 17, 2010, 12:08:35 PM
Get the LARS surgery? Should i trade you out? Your breakeven is 7984 ( haven't played for years!) and I think you have peaked. ;D
Long over due RB ;D.

6 years retired :o. Trying to mount a comeback but always too lazy to get back on Valk?

Prospector_1

I kicked a goal from the centre in grade six! That was a very long time ago, but it got me into the school team the next week. I sat on the bench the whole game.

I played basketball instead! A game every week, and I kept it up 'til I was 24!

roo boys!

ossie85

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 17, 2010, 01:41:23 PM
I kicked a goal from the centre in grade six! That was a very long time ago, but it got me into the school team the next week. I sat on the bench the whole game.

I played basketball instead! A game every week, and I kept it up 'til I was 24!

Very similar story for myself! Played in primary school, wasn't very good, but much better at basketball and tennis which I still play. Pity, cos I love the game, I just can't kick for the life of me.