Main Menu

Long time no Talk

Started by RobsOverAchievers, May 16, 2010, 03:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchievers

Havent been on for a while my laptop was stolen from work! My laptop cam with a hard drive but you can take the srews off and remove it can people access my files even though i had user locked my computer and u needed a password to access it ?

Justin Bieber

Hey, your back :D. Didn't miss much as a few regulars aren't posting alot. Q did finish off in the Front Bar :'(.

Unlucky about the laptop. How did somebody steal it at work? Got any suspects yet?

bunyip

I read in the (Geelong) Addy today that a teacher had her mobile phone stolen and she had erotic movies of her on it. Naturally they ended up on the internet. The moral to the story is...don't put anything on electronic media that you don't want people to see. 
I'm not saying this is your kind of problem Rob. I just hope that if there were important files on your laptop that you have back-up files on CD.
I hate theives, they can ruin lives >:(

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: bunyip on May 16, 2010, 07:38:03 AM
I read in the (Geelong) Addy today that a teacher had her mobile phone stolen and she had erotic movies of her on it. Naturally they ended up on the internet. The moral to the story is...don't put anything on electronic media that you don't want people to see. 
I'm not saying this is your kind of problem Rob. I just hope that if there were important files on your laptop that you have back-up files on CD.
I hate theives, they can ruin lives >:(
Well no erotic videos from me, just we had pictures of my son and stuff on there from birth we dont have them anywhere else, but we had bank details saved to my computer it was user locked and u need a password can they still acess it? Thieves are scum u work ur ass off and sum1 nicks it :(

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 16, 2010, 05:57:22 AM
Hey, your back :D. Didn't miss much as a few regulars aren't posting alot. Q did finish off in the Front Bar :'(.

Unlucky about the laptop. How did somebody steal it at work? Got any suspects yet?
no suspects stolen from under my seat in my car, Y did Q finish up?

roo boys!

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: roo boys! on May 16, 2010, 07:50:13 AM
Sick of us?
LOL please someone tell me like one think that happened i no he is angry but for what it would of had to been bad?

And welcome rooboys

bunyip

Sick of us?
I doubt it roo. Sometimes you just have to take a breather :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on May 16, 2010, 07:52:34 AM
Sick of us?
LOL please someone tell me like one think that happened i no he is angry but for what it would of had to been bad?
He stirred me, i stirred him. Think he took it the wrong way..... Stress in real life might also have played a factor but who knows

Alex7089

I may have also been involved in the stirring :-[ Although Q didn't stir back. Hopefully he misses us and is back soon.

roo boys!

I didn't do it!!! It was all his fault! :-[

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 16, 2010, 08:41:24 AM
Sick of us?
He stirred me, i stirred him. Think he took it the wrong way..... Stress in real life might also have played a factor but who knows
We all have problems outside of the fantasy realm but dont go on it and get angry with somone who didnt  deserve it, i wouldnt stress to much HP because we all know your not like that.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on May 17, 2010, 01:54:41 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 16, 2010, 08:41:24 AM
Sick of us?
We all have problems outside of the fantasy realm but dont go on it and get angry with somone who didnt  deserve it, i wouldnt stress to much HP because we all know your not like that.
Thanks. He's left the Front Bar but we still chat in the live chat and other boards.

RobsOverAchievers

ok kool well if its any consellation i think your'e a good blok HP :)

Alex7089