0 (0%)
NDS
0 (0%)
Judd
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: May 24, 2010, 06:30:53 AM

Jakeyboy

i was thinking this but also have stanton against richmond, so should rack up!!!

bundyboy

ok great minds....

why montagna ahead of sandi??  have them both, but leaning towards the big guy since he is bound to get 40+ points before we start...

so why joey??

Bluke

Montagna versus the Eagles 166 last year.

elephants

yep i second that jakeyboy

Bluke

My opponent has GAJ and Montagna.. He will pick Ablett as captain. Thinking I should go Montagna versus Eagles...

Thoughts anyone?

elephants

yeah mate take a punt no point copying him or he will cancel it out

lenny99

My midfield is as follows:

Ablett, Stanton, Barlow, Mitchell, Vince and Martin (Shuey and Banner)

I have $232,700 in the bank.

I was thinking of trading Vince to either Chapman, Swan or K Simpson since Vince is out.

My other choice was to trade Martin to K Simpson, and risk the zero for this week and maybe next.

Which should i go for?
Any other person that i should know about trading in?

Help please!

Palmzy Dawg

Captain this week who should it be
im considering
Jobe watson - playing richmond with daniel Jackson out
Ablett- Cause he is the safe bet
Judd- IN awsome form for carlton
Boyd- Another great midfielder but has hit a road bloke after injury
SAndilands- with no main ruckmen for sydney Sandi should dominate

elephants

okayy at first i was like WTF and then i was like WT and then i was like W and then i was like ahhhh i get it okay.

none of you bench is playing so i think you should downgrade banner to a rookie then let the rookie play or really ur only other choice is yep trading vince. shuey unfortunatly is playing WAFL

can you help me? thanks mate :P

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,16088.0.html

lenny99

Ok, thanks man.

I knew that didnt really make sense but it was the only way i could explain it haha.

I wouldnt mind going martin > simpson, because then in the long run my mid would be ablett, stanton and whoever else i mentioned before.

But i will take it into consideration, thanks mate.

elephants

haha okay I think that you spell block like block not bloke and probably

ablett, watson or juddy or sandi not boyd :D

maybe have a crack with sandi or go jobe i think :D im serious i actually think this ;)

ablett will get tagged by the in form wellingham :P

chich94

Quote from: elephants on May 21, 2010, 11:47:23 AM
okayy at first i was like WTF and then i was like WT and then i was like W and then i was like ahhhh i get it okay.

none of you bench is playing so i think you should downgrade banner to a rookie then let the rookie play or really ur only other choice is yep trading vince. shuey unfortunatly is playing WAFL

would have to agree i think, get rid of banner, probably should have done it last week to stevenson, but to late now, banner to rohan or armstrong, instead of trading vince out, keep him, he should come good....*fingers crossed*

yorgis

hey guys who 's the best captain option this week? gaj head to head with swanny? juddy vs hawkers or sandi vs no opposition? [mikey pykey] omaybe even the chap man

lenny99

Alright, i took out Banner and put in Armstrong.

While on my team, im tossing up between Ablett, Stanton or Sandilands for captain, help please!

elephants

i am going to say chappy cos i dont think he will get tagged or sandi to kill the sydney ruck stocks or there lack of XD

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,16088.0.html an i have some help mate thanks :P