Round 8 progressive and total scores

Started by thornz23, May 15, 2010, 01:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Master Q

855 from 9 >:( :( Eski and Ken really let me down, aswell as Murphy only playing Half a game...

chrisuzz

obrient

Master Q

glam77

a bit of a let down today after last nights high...
12/1080 (no captain)

some ordinary performances by Gilbee, Kennelly, Okeefe, Higgins,.... all servicible with around 70.... but to many of them.

and ofcourse Murphy only playing half a game.

valkorum

Started off great last night and quite a few 70's this week.  1122 from 13 - captain still to play

Master Q

Joel Selwood better have a huge game, i need to bounce back.

BratPack

Same boat as a lot of others too many serviceable but down games from key players. 970/11 and the Hmac deal makes it worse. I need someone to stand up, I can't leave my season scores and eliminator run in the hands of Jackson Trengove again

Justin Bieber

1204 from 13. Still no captain.

Harbrow and Mayne did bad with a few premium underperforming. Forward player yet to crack the ton with only Gray to come :'(. Happy with Grant on field over gumby so far :D.

Update: A lazy 1645 from 18. Hmac donut and my forward line is just not going this week. Backline and Midfield have been gunning it :D

2k on the cards again this week. Hopefully won't fall short again :'(

dcmagadia21

I am on 1657 with 16 players played and captain played (swan).

I still have hodge, goddard, watson, martin, lucas and franklin to play on sunday so hopefully i'll reach 2000+.

shaw, harbrow, gia and tahdg were a let down but the rest of my players got very good scores. barlow was sensational. swan (c) was very good aswell. sandi smashed jolly in the ruck. hall was smashing. chapman was in his high scoring form.

elxam

1761/18 with capt ablett,  including 9 tons and 9 very mediocre scores.

Going at this rate, will probably get 2 more tons and two more mediocre scores....

Will be happy just to get the current average considering having done no trades in the last two rounds.

obrient

am on 1625 after 14 but only have 7 players coming...hmac let me down

Paddy13

1474 from 14 with captain swanny played

been really let down by shaw, gia, rok, fyfe and higgins

still looking at 2200+ though with numerous guns to come

Davoo

1607/17. not that good but i have a lot of bad scores: harbrow, gia, rockliff, shaw, naitanui, o keefe and kennelly. might trade out kennelly this week but bulldogs played sydney this week so gia and harbrow should bounce back next week vs N.M.