Main Menu

Guys just lay off for the moment

Started by Master Q, May 15, 2010, 07:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 15, 2010, 07:52:58 AM
*lies across doorway* haha now you CAN'T leave.

He could just step over you

Alex7089

RobsOverAchievers

Jesus you dont log on for a week and look what happens, is this serious? Come on guys we are all friends in the front bar :)

roo boys!

Sorry Q, I will shoot myself now. BANG!

Whoops, just a party popper, it's ok.
And Alex, set a tripwire system so if he tries to leave, an alarm sounds and a cage drops down to trap him!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on May 16, 2010, 03:36:22 AM
Jesus you dont log on for a week and look what happens, is this serious? Come on guys we are all friends in the front bar :)
Thats what happens when the enforcers aren't here :'(. You and MP don't come on and this happens. Coincidence..... i think not ;)

roo boys!

Yeah things have gone a bit outta hand down here.
To start, I came!

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 16, 2010, 06:00:43 AM
Thats what happens when the enforcers aren't here :'(. You and MP don't come on and this happens. Coincidence..... i think not ;)
What happened to MP she took to the front bar like a junkie would take  to ice :)

chrisuzz

bunyip

Quote from: roo boys! on May 16, 2010, 07:45:10 AM
Yeah things have gone a bit outta hand down here.
To start, I came!
LOL....you're a funny man roo ;D

elephants

hey guys i thought i would ask the same question as chrisuzz
what did happen

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on May 16, 2010, 07:47:16 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 16, 2010, 06:00:43 AM
What happened to MP she took to the front bar like a junkie would take  to ice :)
She said a few weeks ago she's gonna take a break for a while.

He stirred me, I stirred him, Think he took it the wrong way :'(. Said he was also stressed out.

Have apologised though. Not mean spirited :). Didn't think i was out of line but don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

Alex7089

hopefully he will come back after he is less stressed out, the place just not the same without him.

roo boys!

Can't we just send him a truckload of stress balls?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 16, 2010, 10:25:59 PM
Can't we just send him a truckload of stress balls?
Who's paying? ;)