Main Menu

The First Ever Personality of the Year.....

Started by Hellopplz, May 14, 2010, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

im on the fone to kerrs agent as we speak

MajorLazer

Would get you mine
and are posts different to replies? cos i just checked my own stats (i know) and it says I've posted 11 times

Hawka

HP r u aware that berba (my captain in sportal:() is startin as a sub and rooney isnt even playin and evra isnt either :(

Hawka

its basically a team with half best 11 players

Justin Bieber

No. But posts in the other sports boards and here don't count.

Only fantasy sections and Team sections (not AFL board). But you are more of a regular than some of the others ;).

Dang, there goes Kerr. Lets get Hawkins instead ;).

That's gotta hurt. WHo are you playing this round? CHecked up too late to make any changes to mine :(.

MajorLazer

ok i was just getting confused
and personally hawkins>kerr

Hawka

if ur talkin bout the aepl um im playin no1 cos i was meant to play the loser of hilly,,zz has that been deceided  ???

8-6 Suited

Sorry, I have no money left... Just got out of bed with kerr. Was going to join and get her to advertise for me, but figured I could do better with the money. :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 02, 2010, 11:49:54 PM
ok i was just getting confused
and personally hawkins>kerr
Exactly 8). Who woulndn't mind either :-*.

Nah hawka, In the virtual sports. I'm versing Andrew in the AEPL with Berba benched!!

Lol 8-6 ;D. Who is better than her? Well besides Hawkins.

Hawka

dam 1234 it wasnt miranda kerrs agent it was daniel kerr dam i need aknew person  ;D

Hawka

i got josip and the skoks  i think hopefully berba dosent come on so i get my vc maloudo

MajorLazer

Just market the last name hawka
some ppl aren't going to notice

8-6 Suited

Don't think there is much better than her. Maybe the new Miss Australia or whatever that Universe Congeniality chick was.

I'm not going to join this I don't think. I'm too new. :D Wont be as effective.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on October 02, 2010, 11:57:56 PM
dam 1234 it wasnt miranda kerrs agent it was daniel kerr dam i need aknew person  ;D
Lol. I might get Gary Ablett to change over from the GC ;).

I'll add you anyway 8-6.

Hawka

join it nxt yr wen hp starts it up at midnite 2011 time to get some recognision....il get lionel richie to song...lol jks