Main Menu

The First Ever Personality of the Year.....

Started by Hellopplz, May 14, 2010, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 02, 2010, 11:11:01 PM
Onlt 4 people don't have a vote which is quite good considering the amount of names on the ballot ;). 2 recently nominated so give it time 8).

Bosh looks like a smokie here with 3 votes ;D.

If you were here during the middle of the season, we were advertising this thread like crazy (under our "advice") in posts. korza was most known for this ;D. Advertised himself and got votes with it ;D.

yeah i remember seeing people doing that

Justin Bieber

Done hawka ;).

Good luck with the ML. Try advertising a bit :P. With advice so it doesn't get deleted for spam ;). A little trick I found out.

Good times aye Daz ;).

I've got a little celebration in mind for the 100th vote 8).

Hawka

thx hp ;) at the start of nxt yr start a fresh new 1 with all of these ppl mayb more

MajorLazer

Start it again sooner so i can vote for myself lol :P
I wasted my vote on other

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on October 02, 2010, 11:16:44 PM
thx hp ;) at the start of nxt yr start a fresh new 1 with all of these ppl mayb more
Will do. New one will be up and running January 1st ;). Like the Battle Of All Battles 8).

100th VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all. Celebration will be up soon ;D.

CrowsFan

MTTY

yeah that was me with the 100th vote :)

Justin Bieber

11:59:59pm December 31st, 2010.

Thank you MTTY!!!! Took a long time to get there :P.

Hawka

MajorLazer

DazBurg

i got a vote already
that was fast
:P

Justin Bieber

Let Me Start Off By Saying: This Is The Biggest Thread I've Ever Made And Is One Of The Few Threads In The FanFooty Forum To Amass A Massive 100 Votes. Thank You To All Who Voted And To Those Who Haven't, Keep On Voting. Don't Forget To Nominate Yourself/Others If You Want. Always Room For More. This Is The Best Thread I've Ever Made And Thank You All For Voting And Joining In Too.

Hawka

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on October 02, 2010, 11:25:04 PM
i got a vote already
that was fast
:P
Isn't it always ;D. You never know. You might bolt up soon ;).

The post before was a miniature celebration my way :P.

Hawka

wont bother advertsing now will plan big for midnite jan 1st 2011  ;)