Main Menu

The First Ever Personality of the Year.....

Started by Hellopplz, May 14, 2010, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Alex7089

A while ago I tohught I said I'd get the edge with links. Also HP can I get my digits into the poll please? Worried I am losing votes because people think I'm Alexander Rybak (winner of eurocontestthingamabobamajigothingy) not me...

roo boys!

I'm happy with 0.9% of votes!

Alex7089

HillHero13

ell I feel left out I better get cracking on my advertising if I don't do it now I'll never do it... arhhhh I'm tired... I thinkkkkk iitttsss time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Justin Bieber

Remember not to spam the boards you guys!!!! ;)

roo boys!

Ohhhhh yes I can just see that happening, everyone else gets banned so I'm the only one left posting and so I catch up! In both this and the Threadoff/Postoff

korza

This is grand theft. Get off the forum boards people, i have exclusive rights.
Any further advertising on my real estate will get you a law suit.

Alex7089

nah-ah. y lawyer whoops your lawyers ass. He has a degree and a duck and pens of ALL COLOURS!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 26, 2010, 05:44:07 PM
nah-ah. y lawyer whoops your lawyers ass. He has a degree and a duck and pens of ALL COLOURS!
I might be packing my bags :'(. Mine's just a duck :o.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 26, 2010, 05:50:30 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on May 26, 2010, 05:44:07 PM
I might be packing my bags :'(. Mine's just a duck :o.
My guy is like dynamite in a river. Will go boom and everyone rises to the top (fish) but theyre dead. Wit, bad analogy.

roo boys!

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on May 26, 2010, 06:46:50 PM
You think? ;D
Well I did until I got a call saying I've won a nobel (non)peace prize for it...

EAGLE4LIFE

the three i voted for are leading

Alex7089