Main Menu

The First Ever Personality of the Year.....

Started by Hellopplz, May 14, 2010, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 15, 2010, 07:14:07 AM
Quote from: Master Q on May 15, 2010, 07:09:06 AM
Why did people vote for me? Of course its the obvious choice ( ;D) but i just want to know. Is it because i'm cool, or is it because i'm cool? 8)
Probably because they want a female up there ;). The conspiracy is back up ;D
Ah, maybe i should vote for you, give gay guys a break!

ossie85

Alex7089

Q you are up there because of the role you played in the rankings being changed (you caused the death of AC) and a few boards were originally your idea... from memory, may be wrong.

Master Q

and when people voted for other, who do they mean?

Alex7089

Themselves? I got a vote, finally ;) Don't know why, haven't really done anything.
Pros deserves to win this one I think, or m0nty, depends if it is 'the peoples award' or just 'the award' . . . . . . .

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on May 15, 2010, 07:26:19 AM
No votes for me :( sniff
If i had the option to withdraw my vote for a certain person..... I'll give you that one :D.

It was a sad day AC died forever :'( :'( :'(. I haven't voted for myself so suprised myself.

Did play a little part in the front bar coming to be. Check coaches box for random chat ;)

Alex7089

Didn't vote for myself either, amrageddon?

ossie85

I feel like a Liberal opposition leader - no votes.

Alex7089

You will get a vote sooner or later ossie, I'm sure ;)

ossie85

Nah, it's an honour to be nominated :)

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on May 15, 2010, 09:07:25 AM
I feel like a Liberal opposition leader - no votes.
A long year ahead 8). Look at Abott now ;D. Might just snatch it from Rudd. Could make a late dash :D

Alex7089

humph, I don't like any of them ! Prefer Rudd to Abbott, although he hasn't really done anything.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 15, 2010, 10:30:52 AM
humph, I don't like any of them ! Prefer Rudd to Abbott, although he hasn't really done anything.
Still waiting for my laptop >:(