Main Menu

The First Ever Personality of the Year.....

Started by Hellopplz, May 14, 2010, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I just added it :P. Wondered if anybody would noticed ;D.

If somebody makes an account called other....... (This has been discussed before in this thread).

Everything this long gets confusing after a few pages. The Battle of All battles will blow your mind 8). I'll bump it up for you ;D.

LOL CF ;D. I don't believe many voted for themselves :P. And 1 vote away from the glorious 100 :D :D :D :D :D.

Hawka

i voted for u hp but that was yonks ago haha

CrowsFan

Thanks ML ;D

Haha yeah voting for yourself is kinda cheating. Whoever becomes the 100th voter should get bonus votes for themself :D

MajorLazer

I kinda voted for myself cos I voted for other :P
Don't underestimate my eyes HP they see things that not many others do

Justin Bieber

Only if they are nominated ;).

Thanks hawka :). Q has been leading this thing for a long time :o. I somehow made a comeback for like 5 a few months back to stay behind him :P.

Haha ML. Want to get nominated and see if you can snatch a vote?

MajorLazer

Yer might as well not many know me but my name might stand out :)

CrowsFan

What i want to know is how is 1 vote out of 99 0.5% of the votes? It is more than 1% of the votes dammit!! Does this site know how to do maths?

MajorLazer

CF 99 is how many members voted and they probably voted more than once so there would be more than 99 votes

CrowsFan

Ah fair enought ML. Makes perfect sense now

Justin Bieber

Started with 1 vote first. But only last a page or two. Then everybody got 3 votes to ensure we didn't get everybody voting for themselves alone ;D.

DazBurg

stuff it
throw me up there too HP

don't care if i get 0 votes i just like seeing my name acknowledged up there...lol

my vote was done waaaaaaaay back before i started posting regularly
it went to u HP  ;)

DazBurg

who is the sorry sod who vote for my brother brat pack?

i rekon he vote for himself....lol....jokes

Justin Bieber

Onlt 4 people don't have a vote which is quite good considering the amount of names on the ballot ;). 2 recently nominated so give it time 8).

Bosh looks like a smokie here with 3 votes ;D.

If you were here during the middle of the season, we were advertising this thread like crazy (under our "advice") in posts. korza was most known for this ;D. Advertised himself and got votes with it ;D.

Hawka

*cough* weres my nomination hp  ;) ;D

MajorLazer

It's gonna be hard to get votes but if i win i better get my victory speech in order :P