Main Menu

Hello but Goodbye

Started by Hellopplz, May 11, 2010, 10:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Well haven't been on the computer last few days (i have but can't get internet). Computer somehow doesn't have an IP address to get internet via a router. Tried fixing it but nada :'(. Will have to wait until the weekend to see about it.

Will be coming on for short bursts in the morning (and maybe afternoon) but won't post that much.

korza

Great it gives us all a chance to catch up to you.

Justin Bieber

Might see Alex or Q become number 2 poster soon :o. But need 1000 posts or so :o :o.

Good luck trying to catch up korza ;)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 11, 2010, 10:01:22 PM
Well haven't been on the computer last few days (i have but can't get internet). Computer somehow doesn't have an IP address to get internet via a router. Tried fixing it but nada :'(. Will have to wait until the weekend to see about it.

Will be coming on for short bursts in the morning (and maybe afternoon) but won't post that much.
Did you reset it? There's usually a small hole in the back to reset it back to default. You will need a pin to push it in. Hold it about 30 seconds. Then reboot the router and comp.  Also look in 'My network places' and check to see if it is not disabled. If it is disabled, right click the connection and enable it.

If you still have probs send me a pm and tell me exactly what it is doing. I will rectify the problem for you. If need be we can set up remote network access and I will find your IP through dos prompt and manually restore it for you.

Justin Bieber

Something is wrong with the comp so will get it fixed on the weekend. Thanks for the offer though :).

Will see if i can fiddle around a bit more and get it working. Did a little fiddling and got it half way there (received signal but internet not working).

roo boys!

Try doing this old trick. Put the computer down on the ground and jump on it repeatedly with steel soled shoes on.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 13, 2010, 12:49:16 PM
Try doing this old trick. Put the computer down on the ground and jump on it repeatedly with steel soled shoes on.
Tried that and failed miserably :'(.

Internet is fixed and will be back to normal front bar duties now :)

nas

Went into over drive trying to fathom why essendon lost on the weekend of last eh?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 13, 2010, 12:49:16 PM
Did this after the game :'(

roo boys!