Main Menu

The ongoing call to end the ongoing threads

Started by gonzales, May 10, 2010, 11:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonzales

freezer

Prospector_1

I will delete them all after lockout next week.

Cruiseon

MissPiesFF

What is wrong with ongoing threads?
A lot of the people that love to post their scores avg's etc each round are going to be very annoyed. THINK! Pros sometimes you do things without thinking. It makes sense to confer with m0ntz first yes?

The on going threads serve their purpose. It stops people from making more new threads about the same topic. They are there to keep up with rounds. Or would you prefer people make one every week for each round? This would in turn clutter the boards even more!!

THINK THINK AND think again.

PS. You yourself post on these threads too Pros

Boomz

I like the ongoing threads and a lot of people use them... Now after you delete them the boards are just gonna be more cluttered! ffs...

MissPiesFF

Also Gonz this post belongs in feedback & suggestions

supercoachheroes

Master Q

Hmmmm...

There's Pros and Cons, but i would say to get rid of because it's all messy and it gets coplicated.

Alex7089

Delete the ongoing threads and suddenly there will be multiple threads about the same thing, and you know how much we hate that.

m0nty

I have to say I don't think every thread has to be titled "The ongoing weekly ____ thread", that's unnecessary. There are some threads that should be perpetual, like the Eliminator one, Your team value, what's your ranking etc. Others should have a new one every week I reckon, like the captains ones, what's your score etc. I think I'll work with Pros in fixing those up and establishing rules for them.

Prospector_1

Quote from: m0nty on May 11, 2010, 08:22:20 AM
I have to say I don't think every thread has to be titled "The ongoing weekly ____ thread", that's unnecessary. There are some threads that should be perpetual, like the Eliminator one, Your team value, what's your ranking etc. Others should have a new one every week I reckon, like the captains ones, what's your score etc. I think I'll work with Pros in fixing those up and establishing rules for them.

OK, happy to alter to suit.