The ongoing weekly "can i win from here" thread

Started by cortez, May 10, 2010, 09:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

I have 56 point lea with Judd and Carrazzo. He has Goddard and Dal Santo. What are my chances? i reckon it's gonna be close

ossie85

Toss of the coin! Reckon your opponent will get up, just.

How about me? Have a 60 point lead with Gram to come, and my opponent has Goddard?

cortez

i reckon you might get up unless goddard gets an awesome 150 or so.

Alex7089

Maybe you should make this 'the ongoing weekly will I win' thread pros.
Depends, Gram can be very inconsistent but if he goes well you've got it. Because Goddard is so good it could go right down to the wire.
Have all my matches won.

kazam

down to wire... judd should score 100-120, carrazzo could score well or have a quiet one so say maybe 85 (that leaves you at about 240-360 area with those two players and ur current lead)... so goddard and dal need to make about 120-130 each which is a big ask but could happen... goddard 145 playing at CHF without Bower, and dal racks up 37 touches and scores 120...he wins...or they both have average nights and score 95 each

Prospector_1

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 10, 2010, 09:42:58 AM
Maybe you should make this 'the ongoing weekly will I win' thread pros.
Depends, Gram can be very inconsistent but if he goes well you've got it. Because Goddard is so good it could go right down to the wire.
Have all my matches won.

Yep, good call, Alex. We don't get a whole lot of them atm, but they're usually all over the chat (which is a good palce for them IMO). I'll see if we can give it a whirl.

Thx

uteboy

Well im on 1831 and i have Goddard,  Montagna, Gibbs, Judd, Betts, to come. The guy im playing is on 2178 with Goddard still to come. Dont know if i can make up the 374 points  i need around 86 ponits from them just to get a draw.. should be close..

Alex7089

Depends, you should be able to get 300 between Gibbs Joey and Judd but if one goes badly or Betts gets shut down (likely) then you are in a bit of strife. Will be very close I think you will lose by like 20 points.

Master Q

Quote from: uteboy on May 10, 2010, 12:16:02 PM
Well im on 1831 and i have Goddard,  Montagna, Gibbs, Judd, Betts, to come. The guy im playing is on 2178 with Goddard still to come. Dont know if i can make up the 374 points  i need around 86 ponits from them just to get a draw.. should be close..
I think so, Judd will have a huge game i think, betts will get more work so maybe he'll score more?

HillHero13

i have a 899 lead with goddard he has goddard and sam fisher... i reckon he will win :D :D :D what do you guys think??

Master Q

Quote from: HillHero13 on May 11, 2010, 07:20:57 AM
i have a 899 lead with goddard he has goddard and sam fisher... i reckon he will win :D :D :D what do you guys think??
Fisher won't score 899 ;)

HillHero13

he might end up being th only one on the ground for st kilda

thats if everyone else gets injured..

imagine if he does and someone has him captain!!

Master Q

Quote from: HillHero13 on May 11, 2010, 07:45:28 AM
he might end up being th only one on the ground for st kilda

thats if everyone else gets injured..

imagine if he does and someone has him captain!!
Right... ???

Adzsta23

so in my league its 1st vs 2nd both undefeated

im on 1515 with my capt played, and have goddard, hodge, betts, kreuzer, gibbs and franklin left

my opponent is on 1499 with hodge as his captain to go and goddard, martin gumbleton franklin and murphy left?

what are your thoughts?

brodman_18