Main Menu

Favourite TV Characters

Started by Master Q, May 09, 2010, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Denny Crane and Allan Shaw(Boston Legal) Vic Mackie (The Shield) Debra Morgan (Dexter) Al Swearengen (Deadwood) Hank Moody (Californication)definitely the previously mentioned characters too...
Charlie: "i miss Chelsea"
Berta: i miss the 80's but u dont see me snorting blow off a delorian"
honorable mention to Craig Hutchison for his role as a klingon in Star Trek :P its great too see Craig in another role and im really happy the klingon forehead is back on TV ;)

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

lol at Berta too, she is so funny

daddsy404

Omar from the Wire
Jerry from Seinfeld
Todd from Scrubs
Barney/Marshall from How I Met Your Mother

The Barney monologue about the 3 days rule about calling women on HIMYM is the most hysterical thing I've ever seen, watch it!!

Master Q

No, The Bro Code  ;D

"Bro's before Ho's" ;D

roo boys!

Yeah, I love Barney, although I haven't watched it for a while now :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on July 07, 2010, 11:47:51 AM
Yeah, I love Barney, although I haven't watched it for a while now :(
I have first 3 seasons on DVD 8).

Love the Slap Bet episodes.

Master Q

Can't forget Sheldon and Howard from the Big Bang theory.

In one episode Penny says to Sheldon "Sheldon can you help me" and he replies "Of Course I Can" and leaves the room, the Penny screams "Will you help me?"  ;D ;D ;D It was so funny watching it :D

roo boys!

I know right Q? I have all the seasons of the Big Bang Theory that have been released and have been watching them all these holidays. I lovvveee Sheldon. ;D

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on July 07, 2010, 11:54:26 AM
I know right Q? I have all the seasons of the Big Bang Theory that have been released and have been watching them all these holidays. I lovvveee Sheldon. ;D
I don't have any DVD of them because I have Foxtel IQ, but I'm going to get all of the season on the weekend.

ossie85

Big Bang is very funny.

Just about all the characters on Arrested Development were gold (but where did the lighter fluid come from?)

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on July 07, 2010, 11:56:09 AM
I don't have any DVD of them because I have Foxtel IQ, but I'm going to get all of the season on the weekend.
Ok right, I am halfway through season 2 as we speak...

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on July 07, 2010, 04:47:34 PM
I got bored so I actually just bought Season 1 Now at JB  ;D I've only watched 2 episodes because I wanted to save some for later. I think Episode 2 was the only episode I hadn't seen, but now I have :D

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on July 07, 2010, 04:57:02 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on July 07, 2010, 04:47:34 PM
I got bored so I actually just bought Season 1 Now at JB  ;D I've only watched 2 episodes because I wanted to save some for later. I think Episode 2 was the only episode I hadn't seen, but now I have :D
Episode 1 is funny when they meet Penny, "Hello". "hello"."Hello". "hello"."Hello". "hello".

It is so funny how long it goes on for.

Master Q

How funny is it when Howard hits on Penny  :D :D :D (Episode 2)

Also like it when he dances on the dance mat ;D

Can't remember what Episode it was, (1 or 2) when Howard sings in the Car next to penny..