Main Menu

Favourite TV Characters

Started by Master Q, May 09, 2010, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Favourite TV Characters

I'm a huge fan of Big Bang Theory, I like Sheldon Cooper, Raaj and Howard.
Also there is another really funny guy but he doesn't appear much, he has a really funny lisp and starts everything with a "w" but i forgot his name.
Also like Berta from Two and a Half Men, the Housekeeper.

Justin Bieber

Barney from How I Met Your Mother. NPH is hilarious playing that role ;D

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 09, 2010, 03:07:13 AM
Oh yeh Barney! Fantastic Humour!  :)

Alex7089

I would have to say Booth from Bones, Barney from HiMYM and Clinger from M*A*S*H

Justin Bieber

I like Hodgins from Bones. King of The Lab 8). Bones is funny on occasions when it is that awkward type stuff ;D. How do they come up with such awkward questions for her to say..... ;D

Alex7089

Maybe one of the writers is completely socially retarded... Loved the episode where Temperance dressed up as wonderwoman :D

Justin Bieber

haven't watched that one yet.

Only started watching it since the summer holidays. Now i watch like 3 episodes a week 8).

HillHero13

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 09, 2010, 03:07:13 AM

a quote from him..

"NEVER BREAK UP A GIRL FIGHT NEVER" *punches hole in wall*

im pretty sure hisgay though

Justin Bieber

He is. That is why he plays the role so well ;D.

So many people don't even know that he is. They are shocked when you tell them ;D. It's so funny with their reaction ;D.

He is Legend - wait for it - Dary

Alex7089

The Slap Bet episodes are my faves. They are classic. The countdown one is hilarious and when Lilys dad turns up with the board game he made and Lilys 'death stare' hehe

ossie85

Ah, too many awesome characters to choose from.

McRooster

Anyone from Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy or Brothers and Sisters! These shows are my favourite coz they keep my wife off the laptop and gives me time talking with you guys!

Justin Bieber

;D ;D ;D.

When i started reading that i thought.......

McRooster

I should add Dora the Explorer, Ben10 and any program Ch7 and Ch9 puts up against Sat nite footy! Friday nite just goes toooooo late!

elephants

i like vince noir and naboo from the mighty boosh and yes cant beat berta from two and a half men and also bear grylls form man vs wild

and bird and bomber from sea patrol cos they are both soooooooooo hot :P