Main Menu

Favourite TV Characters

Started by Master Q, May 09, 2010, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Love Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. Agree with Berta aswell.

Alex7089

Sheldon is awesome! For some reason he doesn't annoy me like he does everyone else I know...

roo boys!

My science teacher actually listens to him when he goes off on one of his rants and will come to school and go:
"last night on the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon was talking about the internuerophisical relations of the incolostal blah blah blah"

PS can you tell i just made those terms up! ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on May 30, 2010, 02:49:14 PM
My science teacher actually listens to him when he goes off on one of his rants and will come to school and go:
"last night on the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon was talking about the internuerophisical relations of the incolostal blah blah blah"

My teacher Mr.Brown doesn't do that, but when we talk about what he said HE starts ranting about it...

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 29, 2010, 10:24:24 PM
;D ;D ;D.

When i started reading that i thought.......
HP you shoulda seen Cathryn's dream scene in tonites DH :o :o  ;D

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 30, 2010, 08:27:42 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on May 30, 2010, 02:49:14 PM

My teacher Mr.Brown doesn't do that, but when we talk about what he said HE starts ranting about it...
;D :D ;D :D
sounds like fun

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on May 31, 2010, 09:34:37 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 29, 2010, 10:24:24 PM
;D ;D ;D.

When i started reading that i thought.......
HP you shoulda seen Cathryn's dream scene in tonites DH :o :o  ;D
*Snap Can't believe i missed that ;D.

McRooster

Quick HP turn over now!!! Australia Got Talent!!

roo boys!

Modern Family tonights episode :D :D :D   :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on June 01, 2010, 09:38:42 PM
Quick HP turn over now!!! Australia Got Talent!!
Missed it again :'(. Maybe next time :D. Got to get better reactions.

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on June 01, 2010, 09:43:11 PM
I MISSED IT?!?!?!?! Oh god, this is bad, I've been looking forward to watching this show for like a month. Ever since I saw the promo for the first time I have been laughing. Every time it came on I would say 'Can't wait to watch that, it looks so good.' Now I'v missed it, I'm shattered, and I missed AHGT, argh, this is just not my night  :-\

roo boys!

WhAt else has happened? Still miserable cos i got chosen before you? ;D ;D ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 01, 2010, 10:01:19 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 01, 2010, 09:43:11 PM
I MISSED IT?!?!?!?! Oh god, this is bad, I've been looking forward to watching this show for like a month. Ever since I saw the promo for the first time I have been laughing. Every time it came on I would say 'Can't wait to watch that, it looks so good.' Now I'v missed it, I'm shattered, and I missed AHGT, argh, this is just not my night  :-\
Go on the channel 10 website. They have episodes of shows on there :D. I used to go on there and watch a few programs.

Alex7089

I suppose I could do that, gee, I hope it doesn't take to long to load, the internet connection is really bad in my room and taking forever just to navigate around here without another tab open  :-[

roo boys!

You're talking, you lucky computer kid