Main Menu

Cracked the 3k

Started by Hellopplz, May 06, 2010, 09:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Cracked the 3k post count just before :D.

I think i'm a bit too addicted to the site......

MissPiesFF

Well it is a bit hard not to be addicted. I love this site. Now I just need to find a woman in real life that loves to talk about footy as much as me. If I find one I may marry her. ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 06, 2010, 09:58:27 AM
Well it is a bit hard not to be addicted. I love this site. Now I just need to find a woman in real life that loves to talk about footy as much as me. If I find one I may marry her. ;)
Same :). But my marriage won't be scrutinized against ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 06, 2010, 10:01:19 AM
Well I do not think any man would object ha. i couldn't live with another one of me!! Fark that lol.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 06, 2010, 10:02:24 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 06, 2010, 10:01:19 AM
Well I do not think any man would object ha. i couldn't live with another one of me!! Fark that lol.
You lifted then dashed our hopes in the space of 2 posts ;D

CFC 1979

MissPiesFF

how so I only said I couldn't live with one.................but.......

Justin Bieber

Cheers CFC.

Exactly MP :-\

Alex7089

Well done HP, still a mile off myself... Got some catching up to do :)
I wouldn't say you're addicted to the site, if this site costs you 3 marriages a good relationship with your kids, your job and you lose stop drinking , then you're addicted.

Justin Bieber

Cheers. Slowed down past couple of days though with my posting in the sc and dt boards.

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 08, 2010, 06:23:23 AM
I wouldn't say you're addicted to the site, if this site costs you 3 marriages a good relationship with your kids, your job and you lose stop drinking , then you're addicted.
O Oh :o :o :o

Alex7089

So far I think it has stopped you from drinking? Or at least I should hope ;)