11 - 12
5 (23.8%)
9 - 10
1 (4.8%)
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 19, 2010, 02:38:11 PM

Boomz

14 not doing any trades this week though...

BGK

QuoteIf you are planning on doing upgrading soon what is the point of waiting a couple rounds so that you have the same amount of trades left as everyone else.

Agree, If players have peaked and upgrades look good what is the point in waiting. I know its less time an injury could hit. But if you leave it too long you might slip that far behind you cant catch up.

kyle9600

Quote from: rhyatt on May 05, 2010, 08:47:31 AM
18.. what are you guys doing...

um downgrading and upgrading which is what the trades are for

Would love to see your team and know what your averaging

supercoachheroes

scaddict obviously thats not why i posted when i only havve 14 left..

roo boys!

23. I slipped the founder of SC a rennet.

Justin Bieber

I have 15 trades left but recently double traded for gibbs. Did trade out warnock early as i needed somebody out for cash.

Might do another trade or 2 this week if i get an itchy finger but doubt i'll do anymore than 1 since i have no cash in the bank after last round :'(

Streisand

13 but I have made all my trades for the near future (next 2 rounds) so it will be still 13 for a while.

Prospector_1

Quote from: lukeymel on May 08, 2010, 08:07:47 AM
i hav 7, SUCK ME LEFT

If you used 2 after round 1, 2 more after round 2, etc, that would be 12 used after round 6.

You must(?) have at least 8 left ...

rory

Alex7089

Depends how many injuries have struck you, how good your starting lineup was and how many upgrades arise between now and then.
I would say anywhere ranging between 15 and 8. I know it's a big gap but when you think about it, a lot seem to have about 16 now, if we have a good run with injuries and no obvious upgrades are showing people might not trade between now and then. In saying that there could be an abundance of trades to be made between now and then and we could all have to think very hard about what we are going to do with our trades from that point on