Main Menu

Who's standing in the way :D

Started by Master Q, May 05, 2010, 07:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

About to overtake CFC on the post count, then it's ossie >:(  ;D ;D

Justin Bieber

Good luck trying to get to number 1 for posts ;). Going to be hard with Prospector coming onto 4000 and I'm on my way to 3000.

You should get the topic one in a little bit if you keep doing topics like this ;D

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 05, 2010, 07:26:57 AM
Good luck trying to get to number 1 for posts ;). Going to be hard with Prospector coming onto 4000 and I'm on my way to 3000.

You should get the topic one in a little bit if you keep doing topics like this ;D
These count?

Justin Bieber

Thats what i think from what ossie said in the other post.

Gotta maintain my numero duo and lifelessness ;D

MissPiesFF

Oh Shut up if I didn't get my MissPies deactivated and sh*t loads of my posts deleted. Mind you I delete my own posts all the time. I would have you all home and hosed. Bloody boys and notches in their best POSTS! WHO CARES!!!!
Ok then, The war is on. I will make several informative posts on the counted sections and kick all your buts with in a month!. HHHHhahahaha game on!!

Master Q

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2010, 08:01:44 AM
Oh Shut up if I didn't get my MissPies deactivated and sh*t loads of my posts deleted. Mind you I delete my own posts all the time. I would have you all home and hosed. Bloody boys and notches in their best POSTS! WHO CARES!!!!
Ok then, The war is on. I will make several informative posts on the counted sections and kick all your buts with in a month!. HHHHhahahaha game on!!
You wish MP ;D Were not even at the top of our game. Your old account had about 300 posts (counting all the crap ;D ), this one has 450.

Justin Bieber

Going to be hard to crack 2k in a month yet alone 1k. Alot of people start to burn out ;)

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 05, 2010, 08:05:22 AM
Going to be hard to crack 2k in a month yet alone 1k. Alot of people start to burn out ;)
EG MP ;D

ossie85

A challenge! If only I didn't have that pesky job lol

MissPiesFF

450? wow 200 or so were deleted. I can out do you all, as for bed post notches I have probably slept with more women than all of you put together.

PS. Me burn out? hahahaha dream on

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2010, 08:40:10 AM
450? wow 200 or so were deleted. I can out do you all, as for bed post notches I have probably slept with more women than all of you put together.
Burn...... to those over 18 ;D

MissPiesFF

Intended, 'quote and noted' in the words of Prospector ha

CFC 1979

Alex7089

Quote from: ossie85 on May 05, 2010, 08:12:46 AM

This is where the trusty holidays come in handy *insert evil laugh here*
You may gain on me in a month MP and even overtake me, but Pros is surely uncatchable by now.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 05, 2010, 11:44:06 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on May 05, 2010, 08:12:46 AM
This is where the trusty holidays come in handy *insert evil laugh here*
You may gain on me in a month MP and even overtake me, but Pros is surely uncatchable by now.
We'll see about that ;). *Gets a bottle of water and heads over to the dt/sc boards ;D.

I make all my major moves during my holidays. How do you think i got so many posts so fast?