Main Menu

Stats page

Started by ossie85, May 05, 2010, 05:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

elephants

I feel guilty being second on the all time list... I don't post at all in the SC boards and to be fair I do a lot more asking and a bit less answering than the likes of Ricochet, Ossie, Master Q, Holzman and LaHug...?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on May 22, 2012, 06:28:11 PM
I feel guilty being second on the all time list... I don't post at all in the SC boards and to be fair I do a lot more asking and a bit less answering than the likes of Ricochet, Ossie, Master Q, Holzman and LaHug...?
Imagine being first without saying much past 6-7 months.... :-[. I use to give advice, but don't think I should think year as haven't been paying much attention to fantasy footy :(.

But you give plenty of advice El!

LaHug

I've always appreciated your general presence though ;)
And your advice is good advice!

Holz

dont worry whatlez will overtake you soon, i dont post in the Sc forums either, unless im asking for help.

elephants

Hahaha yeah Whatto will be top by Christmas. Mark my words!

Thanks boys!

roo boys!

Congrats ele on overtaking me, much more deserving of the second spot!

elephants

Quote from: roo boys! on May 22, 2012, 10:27:58 PM
Congrats ele on overtaking me, much more deserving of the second spot!

Hey, thanks RB!

I plan on getting more SC involved next year and will try make an effort to help out the Coaches on Friday afternoons but at this stage school + work + study + social life = minimal FF time...

Nails

Male to Female Ratio:1:1

What?

5th most time online 8)

elephants

Hahaha that's definitely wrong... It'd be more like 300:1 IMO!

Justin Bieber

Odds in getting to 10k post first.

Ele $1.20
whatlez $4
Windigo $5
Ossie $8
Master Q $10
Roo Boys $12
Zip $15
Holz $15
Valk $20

What you recon?

roo boys!

I'm getting on myself! lol

Holz

I dont think im any chance.

Ziplock

I'd say you'd be higher whatlez, I don't have the time anymore lol.

LaHug

I'd bet on me. At my current rate, it'll only take me another 8 years...