CFC 1979

yep deifnately Alex

tnx ossie

roo boys!

IMMA GONNA CATCH YOU HP :P

Boomz

5 minutes away from a 100 days :-X time to log out and stay away for a while :P

bomberboy0618

After 100 days online I think m0nty should send you a pm telling you to get a life :P.

Boomz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 01, 2011, 08:09:02 PM
After 100 days online I think m0nty should send you a pm telling you to get a life :P.

I didn't get one :(

bomberboy0618

Luigi197

Is Valk our first and oldest Coach (title)? Followed by Diddley and Naste. then Mish, CF and Flame...
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=390

Justin Bieber

First person to reach Coach was Pros, then Blueboys before me :). Maybe the longest FF using Coach, but Pros was always longest coach :P.

RiOtChEsS

AFL Dynasty Draft just cracked top 10 8)

valkorum

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 04, 2011, 05:58:23 PM
Is Valk our first and oldest Coach (title)? Followed by Diddley and Naste. then Mish, CF and Flame...
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=390

I was definitely not the first to get to coach but I am probably the oldest registered member who is a coach now that Alex and Pros have de-activated those accounts.  I definitely remember that they registered just before me (Alex was literally a few days before me)

Luigi197

Yeah my bad. The oldest doesn't necessarily means the first.

But Pros then...

valkorum

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 04, 2011, 06:25:14 PM
Yeah my bad. The oldest doesn't necessarily means the first.

But Pros then...

I cant remember who was first to coach but I dont think it was Pros

Justin Bieber

Yep, it was Pros. As I said before, Blueboys was second and I was third :P. Pros was first by a LONG way back then.