Main Menu

Stats page

Started by ossie85, May 05, 2010, 05:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Will have to be on less during the next 3 days. Have a bunch of work due in one subject all due back next week. That's what I get for giving up on homework halfway through last term for it :P.

McRooster

There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.

I have posted this before I know when m0nty first began all the board changes but to you HP it pertains quite truly. You have helped so many here, a highly respected friend - we will all be here when you return and good luck champ with your study, I can't understate it's importance.

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on October 30, 2010, 10:56:43 PM
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.

I have posted this before I know when m0nty first began all the board changes but to you HP it pertains quite truly. You have helped so many here, a highly respected friend - we will all be here when you return and good luck champ with your study, I can't understate it's importance.
damn roost i love the way u put things your so wise with your words you like the Confucious of FF  ;)

Hawka

lol same daz says all the rite words

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on October 30, 2010, 10:59:20 PM

damn roost i love the way u put things your so wise with your words you like the Confucious of FF  ;)
He's the Isaac Newton of Words :P.

Thanks for the wise words Roost. Always knows the right things to say :D. Didn't do much work today, so am still on ;D. But have to buckle down next few days.

McRooster

There's a thread idea....Confucius says.... ;)

'Man who get caught with dick in cookie jar must be flowering crackers'  ;D

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on October 30, 2010, 11:38:25 PM

There's a thread idea....Confucius says.... ;)

'Man who get caught with dick in cookie jar must be flowering crackers'  ;D
man under car with tool in hand not necessarily mechanic   

nas

Women who hang upside down usually crack up

Boomz

wow I spend way too much time online lol

CrowsFan

Haha so do I boomz.
Although to be fair I just leave my computer on the site when I go out...

Boomz

Same... Also a lot of the time at 4am etc I'm not really on lol

roo boys!

Oh that's how you two got so high ::) Cheats :P ;D

That's why I can't get into the top 10 >:(

CrowsFan

Haha but since I do nothing at uni I am on here most of it, such as in the middle of the night when no one else is on :P

roo boys!

haha fair enough.

Uni sounds like fun :P

Boomz

haha I'm still on pretty much all day... Yeah the few times I am on really late ur always on lol