Stats page

Started by ossie85, May 05, 2010, 05:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

You will get there ;)
The more time you spend on here the closer you get
FF is not about that anyway :)

roo boys!

The point of FF is everyone coming together to share their opinion, get advice, give advice, and have fun!

Alex7089

Yes, that and education ;)

roo boys!

I was gonna put that in ;)

Alex7089

Although that kind of falls under having fun :P

roo boys!

Not for the people who have to scroll through all the pages of it ::)

Alex7089

Well if they took the time to read it they could become as smart as us ::)

roo boys!

But they don't, and they just have to sit back and admire us 8)

Master Q

The Biggest Boards stats is kinda stuffed up now with all the Archive boards.

I'm closing in on 5000, Alex isn't too far away either.

Also close to 500 threads, but it takes a while to make threads...

CrowsFan

Haha just checked my stats and I am 15 posts away from becoming an official coach of the association football (soccer) forum!

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 05, 2010, 06:28:42 PM
Haha just checked my stats and I am 15 posts away from becoming an official coach of the association football (soccer) forum!
Has anyone out posted you in that forum?

I think that if you ever get a special name it should be your favourite soccer player or something...

CrowsFan

Nah I don't think they have haha. Think HP has done 900 posts in there too, but I'm closest to the 1000.

Haha thanks Q, maybe I should just get the name Sir Alex Ferguson?

Master Q

Yeh that'd be perfect. I'd actually ask m0nty about that, you've been a huge contributor in the Soccer Board, and have helped many on numerous occasions? What do you think?

CrowsFan

Well that's true, but I really think the names should just be reserved for footballing coaches. Otherwise people will then be wanting names for cricket for posting in FTP etc

Master Q

Yeh true, but Prospectors name is Jack Worral, who played Cricket and Footy. But I guess he actually deserves that because he is more than a legend. I guess people will want one for posting a lot in FTP, but no one has posted over 1000 times in that, plus, there not contributing or helping much, no offence to those guys (which includes me).