Main Menu

Facebook

Started by MissPiesFF, May 04, 2010, 07:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Are any of you guys on facebook? I just returned to the land of the living on there. Would love to add you front bar reg's :)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000830961600

nas

Will do when I get home.

ossie85

Justin Bieber

I have facebook but haven't been on in months let alone seen my own page :P. Kinda of passed quickly for me and don't see what all the fuss is about.

MissPiesFF

When you live away from your relatives and some friends it's a great way to catch up :)

Justin Bieber

Yeah but use hotmail to contact overseas relatives. Don't really like facebook as my cousins from overseas don't really go on.

Its an alright site but you find it a bit boring after a while.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 04, 2010, 11:22:33 PM
Yeah but use hotmail to contact overseas relatives. Don't really like facebook as my cousins from overseas don't really go on.

You've got to be the first person to agree with me on this, I have it but after the first week it's kind of like, well what do I do now? Gets very boring and repetitive...

RobsOverAchievers

Boomz

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 05, 2010, 05:56:55 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on May 04, 2010, 11:22:33 PM

You've got to be the first person to agree with me on this, I have it but after the first week it's kind of like, well what do I do now? Gets very boring and repetitive...
Agree with you guys on that one... I go on there sometimes and all people do is send me links to flowered games and shower.... Email is a lot easier.

daddsy404

everyone join a group called 'the wookie' on facebook

me and some friends made it in recognition of travis johnstone's magnificent mane of hair

MissPiesFF

Bunch of Tossa's Gawd

HintT

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on May 05, 2010, 06:40:05 AM
Whats Facebook?

Don't know, still trying to get my head around the new technology that is ICQ...

Alex7089

Quote from: HintT on May 05, 2010, 09:11:17 AM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on May 05, 2010, 06:40:05 AM
Whats Facebook?

Don't know, still trying to get my head around the new technology that is ICQ...
Pff I was born in the 90's and I still don't understand television, if it's Australia why the hell can't I understand it?

HintT

Let me consult my local arcane priest and I'll tell you.

RobsOverAchievers

I have Msn if anyone wants a friend, because my list is empty, you dont need to talk to me, just being on my list would saffice