FORWARD $480,800 TO SPEND

Started by uteboy, May 04, 2010, 08:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uteboy

GUYS

I need a forward and i have 480,800 to spend, Now call me crazy for saying this but im thinking TIPPIT for some reason i know he is shower but if he is going to have a blinder it has to be this week playing the tigers,,

Justin Bieber

He's a real rollercoaster nonetheless.

Anybody else you are throwing up with that cash?

Prospector_1

Yeah, get Tippett in case he has one good game. I would.

Pav29

How about Goodes as a unique pick or Higgins.

rory

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 04, 2010, 08:57:29 AM
Yeah, get Tippett in case he has one good game. I would.
Yeah why not, and while your at it waste another trade and bring in Seaby he'll have a good game in 13weeks.

Griffo1982

ben_ess94

kyle9600

ben_ess94

agreed he has shower one but still scored 61 points in 3qt he was on 0 at QT time nd melbourne played crap
but i reckon best option
also robbie gray?

Alex7089

Davis Maybe? Very inconsistent but surely better than Tippett Sylvia as well would be a good choice

ben_ess94

yeh davis as well although still feel beams wellingham frontbum have all taken some of his points with there improvement
if i were you syliva/gray the two

Alex7089

Definitely, starting to think the same thing is happening to Dids but to late I already got him a couple of weeks ago. But yeah Sylvia again will be very good, always was but with Melb improving now. Also just started thinking maybe Green might work?

ben_ess94

greeen? as in brad green?
or who? confused :S

melbourne players will all improve sylvia didnt have the tackles this week as well like the whole team didnt
but i still like the 61 points in 3QT being tagged as well the whole game...

but whatever you do uteboy do not bring in tippet because you THINK he will have just ONE good game agasint the tigers, if you followed that logic you would be out of trades by rd 10