Montagna
1 (8.3%)
Swan
0 (0%)
Other (please name)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Mr. Love

This week I am trading Hall for Fyfe or Jaensch, then going Bastinac to Montagna/Swan. Who has better job security? Oh and I will be playing Podsiadly on the field for the time being.

Davoo

Mr. Love

chatters24

Don't trade Hall. His job secuity is one of the best in the comp and he NEVER GETS INJURED! Keep him there as you 7th Fwd. You'll be thankful come rd 20+ when he's playing and avoiding you a dohnut!

GinoGod

dont trade him unless u getting a decent premium

Davoo

1. this week he played bad because it was against the saints, very low scoring, and he plays melbourne this week and his breakeven is like 77 which is gettable this week. should get 4-5 goals.

Mr. Love

But then I can upgrade Bastinac for Montagna or Swan. Or no?

GinoGod

wouldnt trade down hall.  u always have the chance to get those players another time if u save ur trades

Davoo

any1 else to downgrade? any cash in bank so far?

Mr. Love

I got $60 000 in bank at the moment. And I got pods on the bench who is doing just as good as Hall.

Bluke

Whats the rest of your forward line?

Hall's job security isnt that great. One punch and he is out for weeks.

Mr. Love

I got ROK, Brown, Brennan, Gia, Didak, (underperforming) Rioli, Hall and Pods and Gumbleton on bench.

GinoGod

ur forward line is decent at this stage...i would forget about the hall trade

Master Q

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,13365.0.html

^^^

Also, What is wrong with Bastinac and Hall? Bastinac shouldn't start to many games for you (focus on that more then this), Hall's had a bad game, so you trade him out? ::)

Mr. Love

Ok well what about upgrading Bastinac then? His BE is fairly high this week. I would have to cash in someone. My rookies are : Maguire, Trengove, Nason, Davis, Martin, Schuey, Pods, Gumbleton.