Chad Cornes
0 (0%)
Ryan Hargrave
5 (71.4%)
Xavier Ellis
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Jakeyboy

i think that hunt has hit a brick showerhouse, and wont score anymore.
i want to get rid of him but dont knowwho to get for him.
gilbee or hargrave, or are there better options???
this is my backline

Hodge, Kennelly, Malceski, Shaw, Enright, Carrazzo, Hunt
Nason, Maguire

Jakeyboy

have 173k in the bank with 4 trades made

korza

Hargrave has now hit rock bottom and with a b/e of 42 he is cherry ripe to bring into your side.

Jakeyboy

cheers mate, was spewing last week when i got judd for ball and then he finally cracked a ton!!!!

elxam

browny_wce

do u think hargrave will go up much next week??

elxam

if you gave Cox 1 week last week then you'll need to give Hargrave at least one more, too

bluegumby

Trades will be done when teams announced.

15 Trades Remaining $227,300 in Bank

I want to trade Josh Hunt to Ryan Hargrave because i believe he will perform better and with his low price he the only person i can see worth upgrading in the near future.

If i do this trade it will leave me with $377,200 to replace Seaby(out for 12) with if i decide to spend it all.

With that amount i have a choice of Hille, Kruzer, Mcintosh(Cox is 5k to expensive)

Are any of them keepers?

Suggestions welcome

NOWAY

Which of these two have peeked and who should i trade to Hargrave... Hunt or Kenelly?
Why?

mahervelous

Hille, Kreuzer and HMac would all be keepers.

Hille might get weeks, so wait and see on that front.

I think HMac has better scoring potential than Kreuzer and is starting to recapture some of last season's form. Go with him if Hille gets weeks.

Actually, go with HMac anyway.

Bak2Form

i got the same issue except i dont have the money to upgrade hunt to him, im gonna dble trade so i can swap hunt out for him, i think kenelly has played well this year mi keeping him

Will$i@c!

Chad Cornes returning to form people are saying averaging 91 in the past 3 weeks and now with a Break even of 28
Ryan Hargrave dropped heaps as a premium defender now with 108 returning back from injury with a break even of 42
Xavier Ellis has been very solid all year scoring mostly in the 80's people were speculating for him to have a breakout year

bluegumby

Ill go with Hille if he dont get any weeks only because im a bomber supporter lol otherwise its HMac.

Agree with the Hunt to Hargrave trade also?

tiger09

Good news on Hille owners, he has been cleared.. just heard it on chan 10 news..

Boomz

Im thinking of keeping hunt on the bench all year as he should play all 22 games unless injured... Kennelly should make a bit more cash but i would trade him in soon.