Get J Selwood and H Grundy
2 (66.7%)
Get B Ebert and D Giansiracusa, A Didak or H Grundy
0 (0%)
Get D Mundy and D Gainsiracusa, A Didak or H Grundy
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

eaglesman

if this bloke is out for the season does anyone think they will pick this bloke up next season given that he will have a reduced price????

i wont be lol

S_Coach99

camtinley

What is it with this guy. Why would anyone pick him up, ever. He had never played a good game in his life. He has NEVER scored more than 100 SC points in a game and he had played 35 or so. He couldn't play when he was the fittest person in the AFL. Why do people keep throwing his name up.

Fletch74

Trust him to go down when he finally was having a decent day. 14 touches in the second quarter...

I gave him a chance last year and now this year, won't again

Juddster5

I was planning on trading Masten out this week anyway but since he injured his ACL it has become a definate trade. Are there any downgrade options or do i have to upgrade him?

Big_Cox14

How much money do you have left in your salary cap?
How many trades have you used?
Who is currently in midfield?

If you answer these questions, we will have a better idea on telling you downgrade or upgrade options.

Juddster5

These are the players that i can afford and are in my opininon good and considering getting in: L Ball, B Ebert, D Mundy, S Wellingham, M Rischetelli, D Cassisi and J Selwood which one of these do you think i should get in.
I have 17 trades left so i can afford to use one.
Currently my midfield is M Murphy, B Gibbs, J Watson, M Barlow, T Scully, C Masten.

mahervelous

I would wholeheartedly recommend Joel Selwood.

Big_Cox14

Out of those midfielders, trade Masten for J Selwood.

Juddster5

Ok thans alot for the advice

Juddster5

I am going to be trading this guy and Rioli out this week and i have worked out that these are my options. If i get K Cornes for Masten i can then afford to get H Grundy for Rioli its the same if i get J Selwood for Masten. But if i go further down the tree to B Ebert or David Mundy, i know they won't score as much as Cornes or Selwood but it means i can upgrade Rioli to either Giansiracusa or A Didak which would be great.
17 trades left

Bluke

elxam

Rioli - Grundy is sideways. Probably not reccommended

Juddster5

GinoGod

the kornes trade is good but agree with elxam on rioli