wanna get hargrave!

Started by keiranrib, May 03, 2010, 01:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keiranrib

so i want hargrave bad because hes gonna go back up soon, ive got 31 grand in the bank and im looking to downgrade either bastinac, ladson, schoenmakers or banfeild. anyone got a suggestion of which to downgrade and who to downgrade for? thanks lads.

Prospector_1

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/rollercoaster-dream-team.php

Basti has topped out - you can pocket some $$$ by going for Cunnington, on the bubble.

keiranrib

oh yeah that sounds pretty good. thx bro.

GinoGod

wait for selection though...so many poeple make trades before the final selections

keiranrib

yeah i will, so im gonna swap basti for cunnington and will have bout 122 grand in bank. i will get hargrave but who will i trade for him? ladson or schoenmakers? ladson can occasionally have a good game where as schoenmakers is a dud every week.

timbo3195

I cant decide whether to upgrade to Hargrave, or to fork out the extra $85k (That would only have sat around to be used in a later upgrade) to get Malceski before he rises any further..

What doyou guys think?

nickyt

Get hargrave, unfortunately i think you have missed the boat on malceski and to trade him in could be a poor choice... IMO

craftcoat

i have 17 trades atm, planning to get hargrave this wk:

Bastinac ---> Kayler-Thompson (Howlett would be awesome but probs wont play)

Nason/Silvagni/Hunt ----> Hargrave (decide on friday)

thoughts?? i just think kayler thompson looks better than Cunnington & 10k cheaper

MissPiesFF

Grundy is still low in price. I would be getting him

BratPack

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 03, 2010, 03:10:21 PM
Grundy is still low in price. I would be getting him

Grundy's actually been the star trade for the Pack this year, I got him in when Roo went down and used that savings to pick up Judd in the midfield and Pav this past week

As for Hargrave. I'm still torn on whether I'll bring him in.....I want to cause I'm in a good spot overall but at the same time I'm a bit concerned on my trade count (6 already).....I'm leaning towards going for it though as I'm going for overall and not league honors

browny_wce

mite give hargrave another week or so
getting cox in this week, ablett in next then maybe hargrave that week aswell