I'm thinking of moves but no trades... or maybe...

Started by HillHero13, May 03, 2010, 04:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Option should i do

Trade Ziebell and Hille
3 (42.9%)
Sub Ziebell
1 (14.3%)
Keep The Same
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

HillHero13

My foward line is currently..

O'Keefe Brown Pav Higgins LDavis Ziebell Gumbelton...

i am think of

1) Sub Gumby to Pods and have Ziebell on the field...

2) Sub Ziebell to pods and have Ziebell on the bench...

3) Sub Ziebell to pods and have Ziebell on the bench and trade Ziebell to a rookie bench player...

Then if i do that number 3....
1) Upgrade Hille to Dean Cox with the cash from ziebell..

2) Upgrade Bastinac or Scully

3) Or nothing

Dave085

Although Pods is doing well, i will be waiting to see that he is going to be consistently playing before trading Ziebell or Gumby. 

BratPack

I think it's far too late for a Jay Z downgrade without it looking like a wasted trade, and swapping him to the bench is a waste of money, I'd swap Gumby for the IPod and hold pat

tom_scully

Hilly, was it you last week that was telling us you were going to stop trading so much????

Pav29

Do that double trade. I got Pods on the field and I am liking it.

Prospector_1

Hilly, why don't you post this as an add-on to your team in "rate my"? Keeps it all in one place, easier for you.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: HillHero13 on May 03, 2010, 04:59:17 AM
My foward line is currently..

O'Keefe Brown Pav Higgins LDavis Ziebell Gumbelton...

i am think of

1) Sub Gumby to Pods and have Ziebell on the field...

2) Sub Ziebell to pods and have Ziebell on the bench...

3) Sub Ziebell to pods and have Ziebell on the bench and trade Ziebell to a rookie bench player...

Then if i do that number 3....
1) Upgrade Hille to Dean Cox with the cash from ziebell..

2) Upgrade Bastinac or Scully

3) Or nothing

Ouch Hillz % must be down on that FWD line. I think you would wait because you really need to get in some home and hosed premuims in that forward line. such as Bradshaw, Chapman, Goodes Houli etc. Get some cash cows to peak and then upgrade to better not sideways. Trading a rookie for a rookie is only going to complicate matters and give you roughly the same score over all. Leave your rucks alone. work on the FWDS

SCADDICT

Hilly, how many trades you got? Didnt you have 13 last week? You cant afford to trade man. You will be f*cked in a few weeks then.

HintT

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 03, 2010, 01:06:36 PM
Hilly, why don't you post this as an add-on to your team in "rate my"? Keeps it all in one place, easier for you.

Because people are more trigger thread happy then they are trigger trade happy.