Previous topic - Next topic

Is pods a keeper?

Keeper!
31 (79.5%)
No thanks.
8 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Master Q

My match is coming down to the wire, so sorry to most of you but i need Pods to score really low.

Pav29

He wont against Richmond. He will kick like 100 goals. He is biggest ledgend. I put him on field this week so need a big score.

Flame

I need the opposite Q to beat Mish...he's doing well so far the ipod!!

Prospector_1

Was a star again, too bad Q!

BGK

Is his position safe. He is going better than Hawkins. He has put up some awesome scores. I was thinking of downgrading someone else and putting him in my line up. What do you think?

Mish

lol i cant get a normal team togather, even when i make 2 trades the injuries keep on coming! :(

Flame

Just tell me who you trade in this week Mish!! Ablett out cruelled me this week..

Mish

well since im now stuck with a dead masten and a showery danger... i think i will be doing yet another 2 trades... got hmac & gibbs in this week... not sure what i will be doing with masten and danger... i am constantly forced to trades due to too many donuts and injuries! :(

woozie10

Any body reckon Pods could turn out to be a keeper? Hes been scoring very well.
At the moment have him on the field for danger, thoughts on down grading danger and upgrading in my midfield, therefore keeping pods? As opposed to downgrading a mid rookie and upgrading danger...
15 trades left.

Master Q

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 03, 2010, 07:14:09 AM
Was a star again, too bad Q!
Dang ::), I lost. Don't take it to well ;D

BGK

Im trying to decide this aswell. So far he looks good but a few bad games and he might find himself on the outer. Mind you Hawkins looks like he could be the one who goes. Im going to take the punt and say yes.

Bluke

Looking good at the moment. Will wait and see I guess but he is staying in my team for now.

Master Q

Hawkins is slowly fading away... Keep in mind.

woozie10

Yeah i think i will try keep him for the year. but if he gets dropped, hopefully he will have risen to be able to almost straight swap for a fallen premium...

Flame

Quote from: woozie10 on May 03, 2010, 11:11:16 AM
Yeah i think i will try keep him for the year. but if he gets dropped, hopefully he will have risen to be able to almost straight swap for a fallen premium...
Agree..love pods!!