Started by S_Coach99, May 03, 2010, 02:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S_Coach99

Who do you think is at their juiciest?

Cox or Hargrave?

MissPiesFF

Squeeze them both and see hehe :) I'd say Cox will get even juicier

S_Coach99

haha Not sure I'm going to have enough room for that.

RiOtChEsS

hargrave for sure!!! breakeven of 56ish he wont get any cheaper, i dont think cox will have the durability to go the whole season + wc wont make finals so he could be a chance to get shutdown early

S_Coach99

Some good points Marcz, I was leaning towards Hargrave...

JSelwood14

Hargrave for sure if your guna get him jump on him this week.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JSelwood14 on May 03, 2010, 10:30:02 AM
Hargrave for sure if your guna get him jump on him this week.
Contemplating this myself.

Cox has limited ruck duties now that he has a back up Woosha likes. Still at that price, looking juicy. Depends on who you have as your ruckman you want to get rid off.

Master Q

I reckon Cox will lift every week and get more ruck time. eventually Nic Nat will go to Complete Supporting Ruckmen.

S_Coach99

I'm not so sure about that, Naitanui has started most games and they've shared it around and said that's what they're going to do......I doubt Woosh will sacrifice Naitanui's development in anyway.

But who knows what the hells going on at WC

Cruiseon

Like previous year's in rounds 19 onwards he will be rested when there is nothing to play for.

My advice is to be carefull bringing in players from teams who wont make finals.

tom_scully

Quote from: Cruiseon on May 03, 2010, 12:02:06 PM

Like previous year's in rounds 19 onwards he will be rested when there is nothing to play for.

My advice is to be carefull bringing in players from teams who wont make finals.
Agree! Too many people took too much pain from Cox last year ;D

Jugganauts

Quote from: tom_scully on May 03, 2010, 12:12:06 PM

Tell me about it i got Coxy last year the week before his season ends i was very happy picking up Cox and i find out he doesnt play the rest of the year

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Jugganauts on May 03, 2010, 12:14:02 PM
Quote from: tom_scully on May 03, 2010, 12:12:06 PM

Tell me about it i got Coxy last year the week before his season ends i was very happy picking up Cox and i find out he doesnt play the rest of the year

Yeah the good old 2009 Cox and Big Mac scoring you over 200 in ruck every week sigh.